I am selling my Black 07 Tacoma PreRunner (4.0L V6, Automatic Transmission, double cab, TRD sport package, 5-ft bed). I moved to kern county and I need a smaller high MPG car to commute to work. I'll probably a 4x4 first gen next year.
The truck has been running great I hate to see it go but I really need a high MPG car now until I can afford 2 cars (the green fiesta is my rental.. hehe). It's never been on rough trails, mud.
The truck is located in Frazier Mtn (zip 93222) about 45 miles from Santa Clarita, CA. Asking $18K.
- bought it new in July 2007 (first owner)
- Clean CA title in hand + registration paid until July 2014
- non smoker - clean interior
- 92,000 miles 3/4 of which was highway
- oil change/tire rotation every 5K at the dealer
- all scheduled maintenance at the dealer
- new brakes and serpentine belt (08/2013)
- Snugtop® Super Sport camper shell (color matched/installed by the dealer in July 2007)
- Bedrug® Bed liner (installed 08/2009)
- Procomp 6" lift K5066B w/ ES3000 shocks (installed 04/2011)
- 35x12.5" Nitto Trail Grapplers tires
- KMC XD801 Crank wheels
- N-Fan Nerf bars
thanks for looking.