1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05-11 Headlight Pair

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mcote5, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Sep 30, 2013 at 7:08 AM
    mcote5

mcote5 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Deltona, Fl
    Vehicle:
    09 Pre runner Blacked out and Lifted 6"
    Painted rims black, BHLM, BAMF Behind Grill light bar w/ 2 7" Hella's, Satoshi grill and front bumper, maxtrac 4" spindles, Toytec Coilovers, Extended Brake Lines, LR UCAs, All Pro Leaf Pack, Pro Comp rear shocks & 2" blocks, Spydertrax spacers (1.25"), 4 crawler Driveshaft spacer, beefed taco CB drop mount, Trex eyelids, Painted interior trim, Pioneer AVH-X1500
    No longer for sale. Sorry...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  2. Oct 1, 2013 at 5:45 AM
    Smudgey

Smudgey Trying to save the manuals

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Pensacola, FL
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma RC Manual
    Window Tint, Plastidipped grille, TonnoPro folding metal tonneau cover, marble shift knob, black frame headlights, fog lights with custom switch, OE cruise control
    Two questions...

1. Would you be willing to do local pickup? I live about 6 hours away but will be driving through that area in a couple of weeks.

2. Could you send a pic directly from the side, so you can see the area around the parking lights? That tends to yellow first.

3. Oct 1, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    mcote5

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Deltona, Fl
    Vehicle:
    Painted rims black, BHLM, BAMF Behind Grill light bar w/ 2 7" Hella's, Satoshi grill and front bumper, maxtrac 4" spindles, Toytec Coilovers, Extended Brake Lines, LR UCAs, All Pro Leaf Pack, Pro Comp rear shocks & 2" blocks, Spydertrax spacers (1.25"), 4 crawler Driveshaft spacer, beefed taco CB drop mount, Trex eyelids, Painted interior trim, Pioneer AVH-X1500
    Sure, it would save me the hassle of shipping but I have 2 others that PM'd me before you, so waiting to see if they are willing to pay the shipping. I just pm'd them the shipping quotes waiting to hear back. Will upload the pics of the the parking lights soon.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  4. Oct 1, 2013 at 6:33 AM
    mcote5

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Deltona, Fl
    Vehicle:
    Here are the side pics of each one

DRIVER SIDE
    [​IMG]

PASSENGER SIDE
    [​IMG]

5. Oct 1, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    Smudgey

Smudgey Trying to save the manuals

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Pensacola, FL
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma RC Manual
    Window Tint, Plastidipped grille, TonnoPro folding metal tonneau cover, marble shift knob, black frame headlights, fog lights with custom switch, OE cruise control
    Great, thanks. If it doesn't work out with the other 2 buyers I'm very interested.

6. Oct 7, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    mcote5

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Deltona, Fl
    Vehicle:
    Never heard back from the other 2 buyers, due to shipping cost I think. They are your if you still want them, just let me know.

Products Discussed in

To Top