Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2013 October batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Old 10-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #21
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Sent PM for pricing with email address. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #22
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATaco View Post
Have you started sending out prices yet? I emailed a few days ago but never received anything. Thanks!
I sent out price list on the 1st and 2nd of this month.
PM me with your email address if you don't have a price list yet.

-Andres
Old 10-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #23
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Am I blind? i didnt see a price for the Model T emblem, i could have overlooked it but i scrolled through a few times. Anyways i am very interested, how much would a model T cost that fits me 2003 tacoma with the stock grill?
Old 10-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #24
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
Am I blind? i didnt see a price for the Model T emblem, i could have overlooked it but i scrolled through a few times. Anyways i am very interested, how much would a model T cost that fits me 2003 tacoma with the stock grill?
I can't post prices on forums, PM me with your email address and I will send you a price list.

-Andres
Old 10-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #25
bigshug1 is on a distinguished road
bigshug1's Tacoma Gallery
Paid a couple of days ago - this wait is gonna be brutal!
Old 10-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #26
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshug1 View Post
Paid a couple of days ago - this wait is gonna be brutal!
Im still waiting for a response
Old 10-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #27
FATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFATaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Artillery! Boom
Name: Friends call me Ginger
FATaco's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Im still waiting for a response
Me too Afraid the deadline will be here soon and I have nobody to give my money to.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:02 AM   #28
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATaco View Post
Me too Afraid the deadline will be here soon and I have nobody to give my money to.
same here.

Old 10-06-2013, 09:30 AM   #29
Tacomapratt is on a distinguished road

Tacomapratt's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent. Devil Horns powder coated bright red. Can't wait to get it, goin to be a long wait!!
Old 10-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #30
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomapratt View Post
Payment sent. Devil Horns powder coated bright red. Can't wait to get it, goin to be a long wait!!
What info did you give him? I pm'd him when the thread first started and I haven't heard a word from him
Old 10-06-2013, 12:52 PM   #31
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
I pm'd twice with email address. Hoping I don't miss out on this again
Old 10-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
I pm'd twice with email address. Hoping I don't miss out on this again
thanks I just tried for the third time so ima waiting
Old 10-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #33

He sent out the details and price in a personal email with prices. On this list for TW it shows what you can get n styles at the start of page. You have to send yr of truck you have, which emblem you want and what color your wanting it done in is all need to put into the notes in paypal when you pay for it. I sent several emails n pm's and didn't hear anything yet. So I went ahead and followed the details for ordering and placed payment anyways. I'm guessing he his busy making this stuff. It's only been open since first of October so.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #34

Hope this helps , and hope he puts out a list of people that he has got payed and orders from.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomapratt View Post
Hope this helps , and hope he puts out a list of people that he has got payed and orders from.
Ya it does thanks I just don't want to send funds and not get a response.. and if something goes wrong have to deal with paypal
Old 10-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #36
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Defenetly ordering one this time!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #37

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
All PM's and emails replied.

-Andres
Old 10-07-2013, 01:12 AM   #38
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my email.

I know I want a black devil horns, but not sure of the finish - either:
Gun Metal Black anodize with shot penning
Black Powder Coat (Non-shiny, mat finish)

What will be the most durable, and resistant to fading? ...and which will look better?
Old 10-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #39

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
Just got my email.

I know I want a black devil horns, but not sure of the finish - either:
Gun Metal Black anodize with shot penning
Black Powder Coat (Non-shiny, mat finish)

What will be the most durable, and resistant to fading? ...and which will look better?
Generally Pwoder coat is the most durable finish, however if you don't usually offroad and heat/salty weather is not a problem then anodize will work just fine. Emblems are machined from Aluminum so they can be coated over and over.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #40
feldman28 is on a distinguished road

Name: chris
feldman28's Tacoma Gallery
Sent a pm I want one