Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2013 October batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Old 10-08-2013, 02:10 AM   #41
TacoRuthe is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
TacoRuthe's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for my Gun Metal Black Devil Horns w/ Shot Penning! Can't wait for this one.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #42
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious...if I was to buy a natural aluminum emblem, would it be shipped to me faster instead of being shipped off to the finisher?
Old 10-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #43
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
Just curious...if I was to buy a natural aluminum emblem, would it be shipped to me faster instead of being shipped off to the finisher?
It will ship faster.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #44
RobertO is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
RobertO's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 10-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #45
nate2169 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
nate2169's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Andres! I have tried to send you a couple PMs today, but not sure if they have gone through. Not showing up in my sent box??? Anyway, I am liking the Model T and would like to get one for the 11 Taco and the 94 Pickup. And, the horns for the 09 Taco. If you could, shoot me an email or PM with the prices, info, etc and I'll get you the $$ via PayPal. I like the stuff I have gotten from you in the past and get tons of compliments and questions. You should have my email. If not lemme know and I will get it to ya.

Thanks - Nate
Old 10-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #46
TTc2013 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
TTc2013's Tacoma Gallery
Sent a PM hoping for response.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #47
bigshug1 is on a distinguished road
bigshug1's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW, I use 303 Aerospace Protectant - tons of UV protectants...could help with the slow fade on the anodized devil horns. I use it on my truck and my motorcycle and the results are awesome!
Check autogeek dot net...
Old 10-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #48
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
I am a previous customer and Andres have top of the industry customer service, especially considering this is not his full time job. His product is well made and I was impressed. I am not a paid spokesperson but just a happy customer that wanted to show my appreciation.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #49
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
I am a previous customer and Andres have top of the industry customer service, especially considering this is not his full time job. His product is well made and I was impressed. I am not a paid spokesperson but just a happy customer that wanted to show my appreciation.

Thanks man, greatly appreciated!
Aside from my day job I attend college classes so it may take me a day or two to reply if I'm really busy.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:09 AM   #50
DavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to all
Name: David
DavidR's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone point me to a photo of the Model T on a satoshi? I'm sure there's some here somewhere, but apparently I am not competent enough to find one.

I'm expecting the grille in the mail today, and I'm 99% sure I'm ordering one of these. I'm leaning toward the smaller size...any opinions?
Old 10-11-2013, 06:39 AM   #51
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
Got my order in.

...now the hard part, patience.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:35 AM   #52
cabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud of

Name: billy
cabo wabo's Tacoma Gallery
price list for the model t please
Old 10-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #53
DavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to all
Name: David
DavidR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabo wabo View Post
price list for the model t please
You have to PM him your email address, and he will email it to you.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #54
DCSBORFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
PayPal sent! Thanks for all your help Andres

now to wait....
Old 10-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #55
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Placed my order! Thanks Andres!
Old 10-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #57
Marcusk is on a distinguished road
Marcusk's Tacoma Gallery
E-mailed, would like to custom mount one on a 1990 with the toyota letters in the grill. Anybody try this? Still want one.

Marcus
Old 10-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #58

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcusk View Post
E-mailed, would like to custom mount one on a 1990 with the toyota letters in the grill. Anybody try this? Still want one.

Marcus

I haven't seen anyone do that type of install bro but I don't see why you couldn't.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:04 AM   #59
Marcusk is on a distinguished road
Marcusk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, mark me down and I will send a Paypal once I figure out what size. Thanks
Old 10-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #60
SlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimBo84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Ryan
SlimBo84's Tacoma Gallery
Do you think you can do something with the Punisher skull??? And make it like a neon green or red?
Attached Thumbnails
2013 October batch for Devil Horns and Model T-punisher.jpg