Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2013 October batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Old 10-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #101
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't even see the dates in the op, sorry
Old 10-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #102
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
But if there is a extra please let me know
Old 10-25-2013, 07:41 PM   #103
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt562 View Post
But if there is a extra please let me know
Price list sent.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #104
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Guys,

I'm running a little behind separating all emblems to be sent for finish treatment. I will send all emblems on Monday the 28th for finish treatment and will continue to post any news here and by email.

Old 10-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #105
Ima NOOB!
thalgott3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
thalgott3's Tacoma Gallery
Please don't mind the drool!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Guys,

I'm running a little behind separating all emblems to be sent for finish treatment. I will send all emblems on Monday the 28th for finish treatment and will continue to post any news here and by email.

Payment sent 10/21. I hope that I made the October list!
Old 10-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #106

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
All emblems have been sent for finish treatment and will have an expected return date of November15th.
I'll keep posting of any news.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #107
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
confirmation email received.

w00t, Go Andres!
Old 10-31-2013, 10:52 PM   #109
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
Price list please. If you ordered any extra I am interested in one for a 2014 Taco. Excellent work. If not, guess I will have to wait till April 2014.
there's a reason Andres doesn't post prices. PM him for prices. but the batch has already been sent for treatment so I would ask him personally.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #111
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
how much would a biohazard symbol for a 2013 cost?
Old 11-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #112
The Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to all

The Stig's Tacoma Gallery
Have bare aluminum emblems been shipped out?
Old 11-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
how much would a biohazard symbol for a 2013 cost?
I don't think Andres does custom emblems.

I would PM Metalmiller he'll cut just about anything
Old 11-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #114
The Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to allThe Stig is a name known to all

Boy he sure takes his time replying to this topic/any PMs/emails
Old 11-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #115

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
If I had ANY news I'd tell yah, but nothing has changed.
Parts still in the shop.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:18 PM   #116
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
2013 October batch for Devil Horns and Model T

got my "your package from Andres has shipped" email

EDIT: I ordered the raw aluminum finish.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekhouse23 View Post
got my "your package from Andres has shipped" email
Still waiting on mine

Didn't order any finish on mine.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #118
Socalrider600rr is on a distinguished road
Army: Son of Benning
Socalrider600rr's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new to this forum and have a 13 tacoma. If you have anyone who backs out of the the Model T emblem and mounting kit, PM me.
Thank you.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:31 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
would you rather he be on here responding to every single post or out doing things that might expedite your emblem delivery?
Old 11-11-2013, 05:36 AM   #120
Tacomapratt is on a distinguished road

Tacomapratt's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my email that my devil horns had been shipped!