Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Rescue looking for tires n 1 Wheel.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
Vegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: David
Vegabeltran's Tacoma Gallery
Rescue looking for tires n 1 Wheel.

Rescue 7 here looking to buy some Grabbers(285/75/16) and 1 OEM OffRoad wheel. Got a couple that are wearing down. Gonna be needing some tires with better tread for upcoming races. Give me a Holla!(: thanks
Old 10-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #2
Vegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Still looking !
Old 10-31-2013, 11:21 AM   #3
2BUKU is on a distinguished road
Name: Peter
2BUKU's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I am selling my stock off road wheels and tires off of my 2014 tacoma. Live in Temecula, drive through SD once a week. I have a thread going.

Thanks
Old 10-31-2013, 11:23 AM   #4

EMS:
Thanks but I'm looking for tires in the 33 size
Old 11-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #5
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
bumpski