Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*PERFORMANCE STUFF, LIGHTING STUFF, BED STORAGE COVERS, BRAND NEW OEM BRAKES, ETC**

Old 10-17-2013, 05:37 AM   #1
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation *PERFORMANCE STUFF, LIGHTING STUFF, BED STORAGE COVERS, BRAND NEW OEM BRAKES, ETC**

up for sale are some vehicle related products I have had collecting dust in the garage.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

POPCORN FOR ALL

ASSORTMENT OF AUTOMETER BULB COVERS...$3.00

POWERAIDE THROTTLE BODY SPACER...$40 sold

TRD AIR FILTER FOR 4.0 V6, ONLY USED TO DRIVE FROM DEALERSHIP TO HOME AFTER SUPERCHARGER INSTALL (15 MILES)..... $35 SOLD

FLAG WHIP, NEVER USED..... $5 FOR A LOCAL... i HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SHIP THIS

URD 2.85 STEALTH PULLEY, NEVER INSTALLED...not available

URD PULLEY INSTALL TOOL, NEVER USED, STILL SEALED...not available

OBDII Splitter Y CablE.... USED FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY, CHECKS OUT FINE WHILE RUNNING SCANGAUGE AND ULTRAGAUGE AT SAME TIME....$5

SUNPRO GAUGE PANEL, NEVER OPENED.....$1

Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD 2 Dongle, used for a couple days to try a phone app....$15

tool free adapter for a flag/whip, never used, not even opened package....$18

extra catch can, never used, complete with hardware, may need more tubing depending on your application.....$20SOLD

[B][SIZE="5"]

red ring HID 4" lights, 6000K bulbs, 35 watts, fog pattern, I used them maybe 5 times total as filler for my lightforces, never subjected to quick on/off use... work perfect, in good shape....$50 for the pair SOLD

2 brand new GL02 bulbs for lightforce striker, blitz, or genesis...$13 for the PAIR

1 pair of fog light bulbs (sylvania 9145)...these are not silverstars, I just kept them in a silverstar box when I replaced them...nothing wrong, I just wanted to run silverstars. $8 for the pair

sylvania amber colored 4157 bulbs... the box is from the clear bulbs I replaced these with (again, nothing wrong with the bulbs) $5 for the pair

factory brake pads, never out of the box $50 SOLD

extra bung for use with wideband sensor, never used, along with connectors. This came packaged with my AEM wideband, and I ordered an extra bung just in case (u never know). dont mind the grease or whatever is in the bag, thats exactly how AEM shipped it to me and its unopened. $7

this is mine

This is the product page link and a pic from AEM
http://www.aemelectronics.com/stainl...stall-kit-1253

autometer boost gauge, never used model 3603....$60

blazer driving lights, model RE854B.. never got around to installing them as reverse lights, H3 bulbs, 35 watts....$8

bed storage covers for 2nd gen minor scuff, work perfectly fine. small cover is $10 SMALL COVER IS SOLD........large cover $20 FIRM

Auto Meter 2204 Mounting Cup never used, $8
Old 10-17-2013, 05:47 AM   #2
beondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of light

beondwacko's Tacoma Gallery
I call dibs on the fog lights!!!!!!! Sending PM right now.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #3
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beondwacko View Post
I call dibs on the fog lights!!!!!!! Sending PM right now.
replied
Old 10-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
ramonortiz55 is just really niceramonortiz55 is just really niceramonortiz55 is just really niceramonortiz55 is just really nice

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if those brake pads would fit a 2013 tacoma prerunner?
Old 10-18-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
moe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoe1976 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
moe1976's Tacoma Gallery
Sent a PM for the storage door for the bed..Send me a pm with details...Thanks!
Old 10-18-2013, 05:19 PM   #9

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Just checking in everyone.... I'm very sorry, its been a busy last couple weeks with my own as well as an emergency animal doc appts, and life in general. Got some car troubles i had to source parts and a mechanic for to top things off. I will be home tonight and will get back on here. Right now i'm in the vet office.

I'll will answer questions in the order received asap. Consider all items available until the ad is changed for that product by myself or a mod.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #10

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonortiz55 View Post
They should..... In vet apt can't make a call. I'll run the part number at a Toyota parts site later unless u beat me to it.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #11

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
pm about lightforces
I don't have light forces for sale..... Just red ring hids...

And lightforce bulbs as a separate item.
Sorry for any confusion.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #12
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Oh duh, still interested. Tho
Old 10-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #13

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonortiz55 View Post
yes sir, same part # for the 2013, I just verified.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #14
suhteevin is on a distinguished road
Name: Steven
suhteevin's Tacoma Gallery
PMED!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #15

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
I think I am all caught up on the questions......... Im gunna hit the couch with my better half.... Tomorrow will be a full day of UPS shipping quotes, picking up parts for her car, and helping my buddy do the water pump, therm, radiator flush, brakes, plugs, timing belt on my girls car.

Ill pop in when I can............May be on Sunday, but I will pop back in!

have a safe weekend.

Ill be honest, Ill be providing food, drink, garage, tools, and fetching tools........ Cant work on her car, but I can serve up some mean steaks and some cash!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #16
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Busy day for you sir. We are random people just relax and enjoy a weekend!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #17

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
Busy day for you sir. We are random people just relax and enjoy a weekend!
I know how it feels to be on the other end tho

best part, the cat (Dog as Chris calls him) is fine but needs to lose weight and got some shots......Puppy is fine and got his rabies shot plus his scheduled shots.

I think they are healthier..........nah, I know they are healthier than I!
Old 10-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #18

Ahh what ever have a beer kick back and relax im on the other end atm i have lived without it this long i dont need it now
Old 10-18-2013, 11:56 PM   #20
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
Red rings still available