Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MD: Nissan Titan oem utility bed channels & cleats

Old 10-19-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
Sledhauler will become famous soon enoughSledhauler will become famous soon enough

Name: Derek
Sledhauler's Tacoma Gallery
MD: Nissan Titan oem utility bed channels & cleats

I've been hanging onto these for some time now for a future project. Channels are 3'1" long and cleats are included. Looking to get a couple hundred for these, can be shipped but there some weight to the items, so expect it to be high. Make me an offer
Attached Thumbnails
MD: Nissan Titan oem utility bed channels & cleats-imag0928.jpg  
Old 10-20-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
So you want 'a couple hundred' for some rails that'll have to be modified to fit in a Tacoma bed (which as mentioned ALL taco's already have) and you want extra for shipping which will be high as well.... Don't think these are gonna fly outta your hands anytime soon.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:03 AM   #3
Sledhauler will become famous soon enoughSledhauler will become famous soon enough

Name: Derek
Sledhauler's Tacoma Gallery
Cleats go for 40-50 a piece on ebay. I've had these since 2006, so I don't think I'm in a rush. I no where said these where for tacomas, I personally was going to use them as flat bed side rails.