Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Professional Screen Printing equipment - Press, Flash & Conveyer Dryer, Exposure, etc

Old 10-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Professional Screen Printing equipment - Press, Flash & Conveyer Dryer, Exposure, etc

Hey Ya'll,

I have a full set up for screen printing that I am looking to sell. This is everything that you need to start your own screen printing business (except the actualy shirts). I have a lot going on in my life and little time and money to continue holding onto this equipment. I just dropped the price from $7,500 to $5,000 so this is a firm price. It is still listed at $6,000 on CL.

Antec Legend Series 6 position / 6 color printing machine
Ranar Scamp Conveyor Dryer
QTI Quartz Flash Dryer
5-way Vaccum sealed Exposure unit Light Table
Quick Draw numbering system for Jerseys (Solid and Outlines w/ Racks)
Metro Wire Storage Racks (3x)
100+ Frames/Screens
Screens for Baseball caps
20+ yds 130 Mesh
Lot of Squeegees
Photo Emulsion
Ink
+ Extras

Asking $5,000

Trade for:
Newer Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda or Yamaha 600cc motorcycle
Newer Bayliner, Sea Ray, MB etc boat w/ trailor

Call/Text Kolt @ (253) 225-8076

Please pardon the dirty pictures as I am only storing the equipment in my garage at the moment. Yes, I do have all of the arms for the press.