Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2005.5 Audi A4

Old 10-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2005.5 Audi A4

Bought the car from a dealer about a year ago. Second owner, first owner was all highway miles. It has 120xxx miles but as stated 96xxx of that was all highway. Only reason for sale is that I truly miss my Tacoma and can't afford both.

Asking $9,000. VERY NEGOTIABLE so hit me with offers. Also fairly open to trades so let's hear em! I have recently lost my license and can't drive it nor pay for the insurance to cover it, so I need this car gone unfortunately.

Engine:
-2.0t with all maint. kept up with, full synthetic
-APR stage 2
-Full custom turbo back exhaust
-forge DV
-Custom CAI
-Timing belt/water pump done at 100k miles.

Interior:
-Pioneer double din hooked to the bose system
-12" Memphis mojo sub 1000 watt
-Clean black leather seats (heated front and rear)

Exterior:
-Superstar Dish wheels in rare 18" size
-Euro S4 trunk lid (only OEM one I know of in America)
-Clean, straight body

Suspension:
-ST racing coilovers, about 15xxx miles on them. (made by KW)

Couple photos of how the car sits right now. Can send more detailed photos upon request.

Old 10-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #2
ShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to behold

ShouldBEasy's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS - really needs a camber kit though.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouldBEasy View Post
x2 and needs moar low but clean lookin car glws!
Old 10-29-2013, 05:15 PM   #4
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouldBEasy View Post
Thanks man. Camber is completely maxed out and theres really not many reasonable kits to get more out of it. In person it's more severe than you think. In fact the outside of the rear tire doesn't touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
x2 and needs moar low but clean lookin car glws!
Haha thanks, i've had it lower but it's not reasonable to drive all the time.

Bump, would take any reasonable offer, I'm itching to get back into a truck
Old 10-31-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
sfcyclist is on a distinguished road

sfcyclist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_prettyman View Post
Thanks man. Camber is completely maxed out and theres really not many reasonable kits to get more out of it. In person it's more severe than you think. In fact the outside of the rear tire doesn't touch.

Haha thanks, i've had it lower but it's not reasonable to drive all the time.

Bump, would take any reasonable offer, I'm itching to get back into a truck
I'm pretty sure most of them meant camber in the other direction, as in more positive camber relative to how you have it now. It must ride awfully harsh that low not to mention tire wear? You must be riding on bump stops as it is.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:36 PM   #6
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcyclist View Post
I'm pretty sure most of them meant camber in the other direction, as in more positive camber relative to how you have it now. It must ride awfully harsh that low not to mention tire wear?
you must not be about that life
Old 10-31-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcyclist View Post
I'm pretty sure most of them meant camber in the other direction, as in more positive camber relative to how you have it now. It must ride awfully harsh that low not to mention tire wear? You must be riding on bump stops as it is.
More than likely yes, but that's the "cool thing" to do to these cars. After a year at this stance and camber angle there's not much wear on the tires really because its not too severe. The ride is actually not bad at this height but any lower and it's pretty bad. At this height there's still travel but it holds tight to the ground. I'm going to return the car fully to stock if nobody wants it as it sits and see what kind if bites I get on it.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:41 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
you must not be about that life
Haha never enough camper! Unless you look at the VIP cars, then you back up and say wtf were you thinking.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:09 PM   #9
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_prettyman View Post
Bought the car from a dealer about a year ago. Second owner, first owner was all highway miles. It has 120xxx miles but as stated 96xxx of that was all highway. Only reason for sale is that I truly miss my Tacoma and can't afford both.

Asking $14,000 as it sits right now, $10,500 without wheels and audio. I can also return to stock fully if youd like and the price will reflect according. VERY NEGOTIABLE so hit me with offers. Also fairly open to trades so let's hear em!

Engine:
-2.0t with all maint. kept up with, full synthetic
-APR stage 2
-Full custom turbo back exhaust
-forge DV
-Custom CAI
-Timing belt/water pump done at 100k miles.

Interior:
-Pioneer double din hooked to the bose system
-12" Memphis mojo sub 1000 watt
-Clean black leather seats (heated front and rear)

Exterior:
-Superstar Dish wheels in rare 18" size
-Euro S4 trunk lid (only OEM one I know of in America)
-Clean, straight body

Suspension:
-ST racing coilovers, about 15xxx miles on them. (made by KW)

Couple photos of how the car sits right now. Can send more detailed photos upon request.
was this at H2Oi this year, i know those pictures are OCMD, im pretty sure I saw this, looks clean GLWS
Old 10-31-2013, 05:10 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
was this at H2Oi this year, i know those pictures are OCMD, im pretty sure I saw this, looks clean GLWS
Yeah I was there. Thanks boss, I really wish I didn't have to sell but I'm ready for something else
Old 11-16-2013, 05:45 AM   #11
Bump and price drop.
Old 11-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #12
Bump