Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota Black TRD Beadlock 16 inch rims with 245/75/16 Goodyear duratracs

Old 11-01-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Sprucetaco13 has much to be proud ofSprucetaco13 has much to be proud ofSprucetaco13 has much to be proud ofSprucetaco13 has much to be proud ofSprucetaco13 has much to be proud ofSprucetaco13 has much to be proud ofSprucetaco13 has much to be proud ofSprucetaco13 has much to be proud ofSprucetaco13 has much to be proud ofSprucetaco13 has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
Sprucetaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Black TRD Beadlock 16 inch rims with 245/75/16 Goodyear duratracs

Trying a feeler to see how much I could get for my rims and tires.
I got 5 beadlock trd rims that are in great condition. Black rims with silver locks. They are 16 inches and 6 lug. Came off a trail team fj cruiser.
On 4 of the 5 rims are 245/75/16 good year duratracs with under 5k miles on them and never wheeled. They look like new. The fifth rim has no tire on it.
Located in Staten Island New York. Will travel if price is right. But not to far. Once again just a feeler. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Black TRD Beadlock 16 inch rims with 245/75/16 Goodyear duratracs-image.jpg  
Old 11-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
I'd say you'd want at least $200 a wheel and probably $400-$600 for the tires. Just a guess...i have no experience with either those wheels or those tires.
this is about right
Old 11-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #4
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
You can get more than 200 a wheel. I always see sets on here selling for 950 and that's just for 4 of them.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #6
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Seems you will always get top dollar on this version of the trd wheels (black color). I know they are next to impossible to find...

I'd say around $1700 for everything.

GLWS
Old 11-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #7
Rainbow. Puke.
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AR15xAR10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Seems you will always get top dollar on this version of the trd wheels (black color). I know they are next to impossible to find...

I'd say around $1700 for everything.

GLWS
^ better go with this. What is even harder to find, is the grey beadlock style TRD wheels from the TX pro tacomas.

Also, OP, you'll be hard pressed to find a buyer for all five wheels....so i would put the wheels and tires up forsale as a package and offer the extra wheel at top dollar because it hasn't been used.And of course GLWS.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:47 PM   #8
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
^ better go with this. What is even harder to find, is the grey beadlock style TRD wheels from the TX pro tacomas.

Also, OP, you'll be hard pressed to find a buyer for all five wheels....so i would put the wheels and tires up forsale as a package and offer the extra wheel at top dollar because it hasn't been used. And of course GLWS.
Hey AR15xAR10,

I respectfully disagree with your statement. I got mine from a member here and got all 5 wheels. Only reason being, there are some people out there that want COMPLETE sets of things like these, especially with these being more valuable. I believe he would get more selling them as a complete set vice waiting around for someone to want to buy just one of them. This is especially true if people have a tire carrier mounted on their truck.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #9
Rainbow. Puke.
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey AR15xAR10,

I respectfully disagree with your statement. I got mine from a member here and got all 5 wheels. Only reason being, there are some people out there that want COMPLETE sets of things like these, especially with these being more valuable. I believe he would get more selling them as a complete set vice waiting around for someone to want to buy just one of them. This is especially true if people have a tire carrier mounted on their truck.

Dear sfcadams,

I understand your point....i'm just stating that i'd imagine most of the people running these trucks wouldn't want to take up bed space by mounting a tire carrier. Also, anyone buying those wheels to use regularly better take care of them when they are that expensive. So i'd imagine more people would just be buying them to make the truck a little more flashy but doesn't want to buy a $2500 wheel and tire combo from tire rack or a similar outfit.

If i were to buy those wheels for my truck that sees 85% city/highway driving, i'd save $250(not to mention the cost of a fifth tire) and only buy 4. To me, a set is a set of four....unless i was buying them for an FJ...and in that instance, i'd probably just use what came on it to abuse when using the vehicle off road. I just can't make myself spend more than $100 a wheel....unless it is gold plated and diamond studded.

Point being, you are a unique individual that bought what you wanted. I hope that someone does come along, for the seller, that wants all five.

I apologize for ranting, i just like hammering in a point. And i have respect(and thank) your service sir, i hope i haven't said anything to upset you or anyone else.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:54 PM   #10
Retired Senior NCO

No need to apologize. Also, you could just mount one of these with a spare tire under the bed as well.

Different strokes for different folks...

Old 11-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #11
Rainbow. Puke.

Quote:
No need to apologize. Also, you could just mount one of these with a spare tire under the bed as well.

Different strokes for different folks...

I'm a cheap bastard....pay over $200 for a beautiful wheel then leave it under my bed to be abused by the elements? :gasp:
I'll keep a sh*tty steel wheel for that....and if i would go up in tire size, i'd probably just put it in the bed when wheeling...but i'd then be SOL if i was commuting and needed a spare....

And yes, individuality and differentiation in opinions is a wonderful fredom as an American. OP, hope all these posts have lent you some help. Lol

(with water for me)
Old 11-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #12
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Also, OP, you'll be hard pressed to find a buyer for all five wheels....so i would put the wheels and tires up forsale as a package and offer the extra wheel at top dollar because it hasn't been used.And of course GLWS.
The TX pro Tacoma come with the black Trd beadlocks. The baja Tacoma come with the Grey ones
Old 11-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #13
Retired Senior NCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhdNPrerunners View Post
The TX pro Tacoma come with the black Trd beadlocks. The baja Tacoma come with the Grey ones

^^^ This

That is what mine came off of...
Old 11-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #15
Rowdy will become famous soon enough
Name: Jeb
Rowdy's Tacoma Gallery
These are great looking wheels OP... I have never seen in person this type of wheels.
Just curious but are these real bead locks, I am guessing they are? I would love to have a set of these wheels for my Yoda-T GLWS
Old 11-02-2013, 04:34 AM   #16
Retired Senior NCO

No, they are not real beadlocks
Old 11-02-2013, 05:26 AM   #17
Retired Senior NCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Under the bed itd be destroyed after that inly true way to mount would be in the bed or rear tire carrier bumper

It wouldn't get messed up if you mounted the finished side up...
Old 11-02-2013, 05:32 AM   #18
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
$1500 for everything. Wheels are $185 new from toyotapartspeople and tires are $180 new. They'll be gone at this price.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:28 AM   #19
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
I think $1500 is a very fair price for used wheelset.

I Just spent $1600 for New wheels/tires/lug nuts mounted.