Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #3281
AhviFree is on a distinguished road
AhviFree's Tacoma Gallery
Air Filter 2001 Ext cab 3.4L V6 4x4

Air Filter!! Only used for a week and got an aFe...seems a waste to throw it away. If you live in San Antonio come get it!!

Old 04-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #3282
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a free set of beat up headlights? Pm me please. Thank you!
Old 04-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #3283
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece54 View Post
you already posted in the other thread which was the correct one for asking for stuff..
Old 04-15-2013, 03:11 AM   #3284
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece54 View Post
I'll take them. How much for shipping to 94020?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:20 AM   #3286
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbcustomfab View Post
CONTEST IS NOT GOING ON NOW I AM LOOKING FOR INTEREST

Will do a pic contest for a Free Bed Rack!
Rack will be Weld up kit only
57" or 70" bed side
20" height from side bed cap

WINNER TO PAY FULL SHIPPING!!! $100-$160

Facebook needed to play.
Post a pic of your rig on my page. (Sorry NO NUDES!)
Winner is picked by votes on there pic posted on my pagePic=votes=winner!

WILL REGISTER PICS FOR 5days
VOTING ON PICS FOR 10days
15 days total
CONTEST IS NOT GOING ON NOW I AM LOOKING FOR INTEREST

WHO'S INTRESTED?

Looking for at least 20/25+ (more the better) to play
Good idea, but limiting it to Facebook? Nah. Facebook is the Devil! Haha. I wouldn't have a Facebook if you paid me to have one. Awesome looking chrome rack tho!
Old 04-15-2013, 06:34 AM   #3287
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
I have a short antenna to give away if anyone wants it. Never used it. Black. Pics later when I get home
Pm'd
Old 04-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #3288
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
you already posted in the other thread which was the correct one for asking for stuff..
Shit my bad bro
Old 04-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #3289
slowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired
Name: Mike
slowmachine's Tacoma Gallery
2010 doublecab OEM rear carpet mats - GRAY

Free like-new rear mats only, no fronts.

I will not ship. Pickup or meet somewhere near Alton, NH.

Mike
Old 04-16-2013, 11:19 AM   #3290
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I've got a toyota rear end magnetic drain plug and an OEM first gen brake fluid reservoir cap...
Drain plug gone.

Still got a first gen brake fluid resevoir cap for free
Old 04-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #3292
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I'll take them. How much for shipping to 94020?

LOL, I think he's wanting to buy a set, not give a set away...
Old 04-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #3293
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
she know's that... this is the give away thread, not the "I want". she's trying to make a point
Old 04-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #3294
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
I almost said the same thing
Old 04-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #3295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
Hey guys my short antenna is spoken for sorry!
I've gotten several messages for it. Miller time got it first
O' yea!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #3296
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
FREE Energy Suspension Poly products update

Update-QUOTE=Mad Man Marty;6793875]Here is the update on the free energy suspension.
I had a nice follow up conversation with jeff (1 of the managers there)today.Here is the more detailed info on how everything works.You drop your truck off.They take measurements of everything.
They install parts they have, or manufacture, then install and triple check for proper fit. After the measuring, it does take a couple days to produce.
In all your truck is there for five days (week).
For your trouble you get energy suspension's poly products everywhere on your truck, installed for no charge.They have to put you into their shop schedule, and what works well for you.
There are 2 ways to get it set up.Call jeff @ 949-361-3935. He is always on the phone, but he does get back.He needs to run up the ladder to get scheduled.2nd method (jeff rec'd) hit them on facebook.
If i were closer, i would do both for free product.
They make a great product. I have had them on other trucks.
Someone please set this up and keep TW up to date with how it works out.
Thanks, madmanmarty[/QUOTE]
Old 04-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #3297
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
if someone wants a hardly used OEM xbox360 mic/headset they can pay shipping for it. or ill toss it out.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:02 PM   #3298
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man Marty View Post
Update-QUOTE=Mad Man Marty;6793875]Here is the update on the free energy suspension.
I had a nice follow up conversation with jeff (1 of the managers there)today.Here is the more detailed info on how everything works.You drop your truck off.They take measurements of everything.
They install parts they have, or manufacture, then install and triple check for proper fit. After the measuring, it does take a couple days to produce.
For your trouble you get energy suspension's poly products everywhere on your truck, installed for no charge.They have to put you into their shop schedule, and what works well for you.
There are 2 ways to get it set up.Call jeff @ 949-361-3935. He is always on the phone, but he does get back.He needs to run up the ladder to get scheduled.2nd method (jeff rec'd) hit them on facebook.
Thanks, madmanmarty
[/QUOTE]

So all I have to do is call set an appointment & I'll get hooked up with free stuff
From energy like bushings or what not????
Old 04-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #3299
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man Marty View Post
Here is the update on the free energy suspension.
Thanks, madmanmarty

Yes.
Their biggest problem is getting a truck for the week.
Management has to approve and schedule, but jeff said they are always getting requests for 2nd gen.
First one to get Energy Suspension to schedule you, gets their poly products everywhere on the truck!
Its a win win for you and TW members.
Let us know how it works out.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #3300
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'll have a stock 1st gen CD player available soon if anybody wants it...

Products Discussed in this Thread