Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #3341
X moked U is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
X moked U's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Got a set of tail light covers for a 05+ and up. Prefer local pickup otherwise pay shipping and you can have them.

those look sick! how much shipped to 90710
Old 05-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #3342
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
i have front and rear shocks off a trd off road package that came off my truck recently, 80,000 miles on them no problems . if anyone would be interested pm me
Old 05-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #3343
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by X moked U View Post
those look sick! how much shipped to 90710
Looking like 10$ to most places.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #3344
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got a set of tail light covers for a 05+ and up. Prefer local pickup otherwise pay shipping and you can have them.

Waiting on Payment so these are in a holding pattern until then.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #3345
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Waiting on Payment so these are in a holding pattern until then.
Second dibs please.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #3346
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
Floor mats from my '06 DC.....dirty. You pay shipping or prefer local pickup in NE Ohio.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #3347
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafafahey View Post
Floor mats from my '06 DC.....dirty. You pay shipping or prefer local pickup in NE Ohio.
Grey or tan?
Old 05-17-2013, 02:42 PM   #3348
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Grey or tan?
They are grey
Old 05-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #3349
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are grey
Damn, they always look tan in the pics! Thanks.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:03 PM   #3350
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You too? Good. I thought it was my eyes when he said Grey.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #3351
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
You too? Good. I thought it was my eyes when he said Grey.
They look gray to me except the one area that's dirty
Old 05-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #3352
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post
I have 2 undented, but used OEM running boards from my 2005 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner Access Cab up for grabs. Includes all hardware. These are true 3-point mounted running boards that are chromed (could be painted by you). Includes the end caps and the rubber strips that run the length of the board. Must be local pick up (Monroe/Athens Georgia). I neither have the time or boxes to ship these in. Come and get them. I will even help you install them! I understand that they will fit 2005-2012 Access Cab models only.

PM me for location! All it takes to install is a 13mm socket, 3" extension and ratchet and 30 minutes max (less if you have a go-fer).

I sooo want these. Wanna come up north for a vacation?
Old 05-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #3353
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What part of NE ohio you from?
jw
im in louisville
Old 05-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #3354
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Second dibs please.
I doubt this would happen but id like 3rd dibs lol
Old 05-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #3355
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
I doubt anyone wants them, but I have a set of stock leaf springs up for grabs with only 17k miles on them. PM me if you are interested. Local pick up only in North Jersey.
damn it. Ive been hunting down springs and your SOOOO far away. GL
Old 05-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #3356
DR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to behold

DR Da_da's Tacoma Gallery
Free '05-'11 OEM Exhaust

"Free to good home:"

Immaculate, OEM stainless exhaust fitting '05-'11 extended cab long bed OR four-door short bed. DOES NOT FIT FOUR-DOOR LONG BED. Taken off truck w/ less than 5K miles and sitting in attic ever since. Moving tomorrow, and don't want to pack it for its SECOND move. In New Orleans area (west bank). Come get it TODAY, BUT NO LATER THAN NOON TOMORROW, 22 MAY.

Reply/PM if interested, then I'll PM my address & phone #.
Attached Thumbnails
Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"-image.jpg  
Old 05-21-2013, 01:02 PM   #3357
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Da_da View Post

Immaculate, OEM stainless exhaust fitting '05-'11 extended cab long bed OR four-door short bed. DOES NOT FIT FOUR-DOOR LONG BED. Taken off truck w/ less than 5K miles and sitting in attic ever since. Moving tomorrow, and don't want to pack it for its SECOND move. In New Orleans area (west bank). Come get it TODAY, BUT NO LATER THAN NOON TOMORROW, 22 MAY.

There was someone looking for this, wanted to take off his AERO cat back. This guy vv
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz View Post
Like the title says, I'm tired of my truck being so loud with the aero turbine 2525xl. I am looking for a full stock exhaust from the flange after the y-pipe back to the tail pipe. Located in cape cod, but I will travel to pick up within 100mi. Also, anyone want a used 2525lx?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #3358
jwes92515 is on a distinguished road

Army: 11B
jwes92515's Tacoma Gallery
VERY interested if willing to ship to PA? I would obviously pay for shipping!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Da_da View Post

Old 05-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #3359
DR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to behold

DR Da_da's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwes92515 View Post
VERY interested if willing to ship to PA? I would obviously pay for shipping!!
Sorry, man, I can't ship. In the words of our dear friend Sweet Brown, "Ain't nobody got time fer dat!" I'm in the middle of a full DITY move and I's gots to be outs of my house tomorrow. I replied w/ PM also.

Products Discussed in this Thread