Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #3621
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Okay, I just picked this up here about a month ago, but I have no real use for it and I have been on a major mission to get my garage cleaned and organized and getting rid of shit. I've been selling a lot of crap off, but I figured I would pass this on. Previously painted by another member, slight chipping, do what you want with it. Depending on shipping, its on me.
interested please

also just reconfirming this will fit 2005-2010 front grille right? if so, i'll take it please
Old 09-07-2013, 07:27 AM   #3622
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
interested please

also just reconfirming this will fit 2005-2010 front grille right? if so, i'll take it please
Yes, sorry, 05-11. It's yours, PM me your address as well, so I can mail this out beginning of next week (with or without flaps). I'll wait to see if I send you the mudflaps too, I'll just throw this in the box.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:29 AM   #3623
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, sorry, 05-11. It's yours, PM me your address as well, so I can mail this out beginning of next week (with or without flaps). I'll wait to see if I send you the mudflaps too, I'll just throw this in the box.
sweet thanks
Old 09-07-2013, 12:08 PM   #3624
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine, posted in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crydaddy View Post
I have a like new conditiin all weather mats if anyone is interested. It is off a 2013 dcsb. Pick up only fortwayne indiana
Old 09-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #3625
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not mine, posted in another thread:
pm has been sent on those to the owner
Old 09-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #3626
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of flares and a 6 lug spare from my 05+ access cab in the Bay Area. Anybody who is interested can have them.
PM me. Santa Clara California.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #3628
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
It eill only fit 05-10 the front grill emblem on the 2011 is smaller ir bugger i cant recall but i know it will not fit a 2011 if it is from previous years
11 is bigger
Old 09-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #3629
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker25 View Post
Flaps are Spoken for
Thank You
have a full set of mudflaps off my 08 off road. Just pay shipping or offer me an interesting trade to ship back to me i.e. knifes, led flashlight/headlight stuff like that. Will ship my stuff first, its just laying around in my garage. First priority will be to my Colorado peeps for local trade.
Received today in the mail, after the generosity of free shipping also!! I paid it forward to his charity of choice. Good peeps here on TW. Thanks again
Old 09-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #3630
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
In process of paying shipping for these
You have dibs. I will look into shipping for you.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #3631
Listen More that Speak... Answer When Asked
NorthRoad is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army: Troop Commander _ Armoured Recce; Battle Tanks
NorthRoad's Tacoma Gallery
Delete - Free Badges

Delete - Free - New set of badges from 2013 Dbl Cab (minus the front emblem). Removed at the 'stealership' ... no paint, scratches, dings.

Currently working up my second battery/fuse box and on-board air systems. Looking for 'preloved' bits and pieces... I know this is a free thread but cheap would be almost equally welcome. (also build Rem 700s so...?)

Only rub is they're located in Alberta Canada !? Will ship on your dime or for folks from TX I am down that way a fair bit for work. Let the maple syrup jokes commence...
Attached Thumbnails
Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"-free.jpg  
Old 09-11-2013, 05:21 PM   #3632
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Bay Area only, will not ship. Free 2nd gen Tacoma grille. One tab is broken, but it will bolt on fine. PM me.

DIBS!!
Old 09-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #3633
"Its all ball bearings nowadays"
elykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kyle
elykTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGT View Post
Gotta give a shot out to Elyk... I receieved these in the mail yesterday and despite multiple attempts to at least pay for the shipping, I have yet to receive an email address from him, cuz the shipping was just enough to warrant being reimbursed for it.

Haven't gotten these on just yet, but a big thanks to him!!
Turbo,
I'm glad the rain gutters found a new home. Thanks for the extra $$ you sent for the shipping costs. We were both a little slow but you are a stand up guy. The success of this pay it forward thread is something to be proud of TW.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #3634
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elykTacos View Post
Turbo,
I'm glad the rain gutters found a new home. Thanks for the extra $$ you sent for the shipping costs. We were both a little slow but you are a stand up guy. The success of this pay it forward thread is something to be proud of TW.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:39 AM   #3635
Listen More that Speak... Answer When Asked
NorthRoad is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army: Troop Commander _ Armoured Recce; Battle Tanks
NorthRoad's Tacoma Gallery
Free Beer

EDIT - FREE BEER

Also decided to put up a full beer making kit. 4 doz 1970s stubby bottles, primary fermenter, two glass 2nd fermenters, scales, hydrometers, capper... the whole kit. There is even the first Coopers kit for cevasos!

This kit + Google = Free beer

Not for resale but free for anyone who wants to home brew! Too big to ship. Alberta Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthRoad View Post
Free - Have a new set of badges from 2013 Dbl Cab (minus the front emblem). Removed at the 'stealership' ... no paint, scratches, dings.

Currently working up my second battery/fuse box and on-board air systems. Looking for 'preloved' bits and pieces... I know this is a free thread but cheap would be almost equally welcome. (also build Rem 700s so...?)

Only rub is they're located in Alberta Canada !? Will ship on your dime or for folks from TX I am down that way a fair bit for work. Let the maple syrup jokes commence...
Old 09-12-2013, 09:06 AM   #3636
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthRoad View Post
EDIT - FREE BEER

Also decided to put up a full beer making kit. 4 doz 1970s stubby bottles, primary fermenter, two glass 2nd fermenters, scales, hydrometers, capper... the whole kit. There is even the first Coopers kit for cevasos!

This kit + Google = Free beer

Not for resale but free for anyone who wants to home brew! Too big to ship. Alberta Canada.
Too bad you won't ship to Manitoba, I make wine and am thinking of doing beer
Old 09-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #3637
Deester4x4jr is on a distinguished road

Deester4x4jr's Tacoma Gallery
Free Stock Carpet Floormats for 2013 DoubleCab

***SOLD***

Just bought some Weathertech DigitalFits. Once they come in I will not have a use for these carpeted floormats any more. First one to PM me gets 'em. Just pay for shipping. They are in very good condition, minus a little darkening of the white stitching for the letters from getting in and out.

-Josh-

***SOLD***
Old 09-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #3638
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deester4x4jr View Post
Just bought some Weathertech DigitalFits. Once they come in I will not have a use for these carpeted floormats any more. First one to PM me gets 'em. Just pay for shipping. They are in very good condition, minus a little darkening of the white stitching for the letters from getting in and out.

-Josh-
PM sent, but I have a feeling they are not tan.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #3639
Deester4x4jr is on a distinguished road

Deester4x4jr's Tacoma Gallery
As jjew stated, they are not tan. They are black... just incase anyone is wondering.

Products Discussed in this Thread