Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2014, 03:15 PM   #3821
TheDuke0fHurl is on a distinguished road
TheDuke0fHurl's Tacoma Gallery
I won a free engraving on a shift knob from http://www.americanshifter.com/. If anybody is interested, I will send the link to the first person who pm's me.

Edit: This is just an engraving. You have to buy a shift knob and the engraving is free.

The thread size on these knobs are 16mm x 1.5. Not sure if they will fit our trucks.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #3822
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^pm'd.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #3823
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke0fHurl View Post
I won a free engraving on a shift knob from http://www.americanshifter.com/. If anybody is interested, I will send the link to the first person who pm's me.

Edit: This is just an engraving. You have to buy a shift knob and the engraving is free.

I pm'd you a while ago, I think it was before the other guy posted but I may be wrong
Old 02-13-2014, 03:56 PM   #3824
Beat em
mattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mattygaff's Tacoma Gallery
2005-2012 headlight set

SOLD
Old 02-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #3825
Beat em
mattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2008 Sequoia tan floor mats

TRASHED
Old 02-13-2014, 06:08 PM   #3826
FishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
FishaRnekEd's Tacoma Gallery
dibs on headlights please?
Old 02-13-2014, 06:32 PM   #3827
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Have a front grill and headlights from an 04 tacoma.
Chrome grill.
Both in decent condition, a lil scratched up but I mean it's free right? Lol
Local to Santa Barbara only.

Originally came from nelson18matt
Sold the taco so it's just taking up space
Old 02-13-2014, 06:33 PM   #3828
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
So no shipping the grill?
Old 02-13-2014, 06:35 PM   #3829
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen trd bilsteins and coils will have rear leafs and bilsteins too soon hopefully (this weekend?)
Old 02-13-2014, 06:35 PM   #3830
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CohbsTaco View Post
So no shipping the grill?
Rather not
Unless you want to pay for ups to pack it and ship it
Old 02-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #3831
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be willing to pay, if you get me a price
Old 02-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #3832
Beat em

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohbsTaco View Post
I'd be willing to pay, if you get me a price
I'm working with Pavel4774 on the headlights. If that falls through I'll hit up the rest of you guys who inquired, based on chronological order. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:08 PM   #3833
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
I have front suspension. Sorry no pics. It was given to me by member Penguins_cc after he upgraded his truck. These are factory Bilstein shocks with factory springs from a v6 4x4 TRD. I also have the U bolts from his rear setup, but already passed on the leaf springs to anoer guy in need.

I don't have time to ship anything out for awhile as I am about to move. I leave Tuesday. Looking for somebody to pick them up, or I might be able to drop them off when I leave if it is on my way. By that point, I will be driving a 24 foot rental truck pulling a car dolly with a little Jetta on it.

Currently at Lake Stevens, WA 98258, and moving across the state to Deer Park, WA 99006, north of Spokane.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:42 AM   #3834
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Set of spark plugs from a SC motor. 5,000 miles on them. They came with the "new" motor I got to replace the one I blew up. But since I'm not SC, these are extra. Look nearly new. NGK Iridium. Probably won't work on a NA motor, as they're quite a bit colder. You pay shipping. Or come pick them up in south OC.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:52 AM   #3835
TacoMaine is just really niceTacoMaine is just really niceTacoMaine is just really niceTacoMaine is just really nice

Army: Armament NCOIC
Name: Zack
TacoMaine's Tacoma Gallery
For those headlights,

Wetsand 800 up and down
Wetsand 1200 side to side
Wetsand 2000-2500 up and down
And if you want to be picky wetsand 3000 side to side

Get a decent plastic headlight polish walmarts stuff will prove a good result.

Then polish away! It WILL come out crystal clear. BTW if there isn't some really bad yellow cracks where it's obvious some serious material needs to come off... You can skip the first step for 800grit.

Hope that helps!
Old 02-17-2014, 03:32 PM   #3836
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Set of spark plugs from a SC motor. 5,000 miles on them. They came with the "new" motor I got to replace the one I blew up. But since I'm not SC, these are extra. Look nearly new. NGK Iridium. Probably won't work on a NA motor, as they're quite a bit colder. You pay shipping. Or come pick them up in south OC.
PM Sent
Old 02-17-2014, 06:21 PM   #3837
I do all my own Mods...!!!
96yoterd is on a distinguished road

Name: Stephen
96yoterd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMaine View Post
For those headlights,

Wetsand 800 up and down
Wetsand 1200 side to side
Wetsand 2000-2500 up and down
And if you want to be picky wetsand 3000 side to side

Get a decent plastic headlight polish walmarts stuff will prove a good result.

Then polish away! It WILL come out crystal clear. BTW if there isn't some really bad yellow cracks where it's obvious some serious material needs to come off... You can skip the first step for 800grit.

Hope that helps!

nevermind the polish just clear them and never worry about it again thats what i do anyway.... i have done several cars and trucks that way and it holds up extremely well...!!!
Old 02-18-2014, 06:50 AM   #3838
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
All gone!

Anyone interested in this? Still works. I can probably throw it in an envelop and mail it
Old 02-18-2014, 06:54 AM   #3839
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Anyone interested in this? Still works. I can probably throw it in an envelop and mail it
Pm'd
Old 02-22-2014, 01:31 PM   #3840
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
All gone!

Got it today. Thanks again Jeff.

Products Discussed in this Thread