Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2014, 02:35 PM   #3841
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Got it today. Thanks again Jeff.

Your welcome!
Old 02-23-2014, 09:42 AM   #3842
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen trd suspension coils leafs n shocks free east Wa no shipping
Old 03-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #3843
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Have white 2007 rear bumper (outer skin only) with a couple minor dents and scratches free for pickup in middle GA area, if you can use it.
Attached Thumbnails
Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"-000_0059.jpg   Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"-000_0060.jpg  
Old 03-03-2014, 11:49 AM   #3844
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a list of parts I need to get rid of. If I can't get rid of them this week, they are scrapped.

Shipping on your dime, local pickup preferred.

Pics on request (some are linked below); Please PM me if you're interested.

FREE
Stock Rear bumper Plastic
Stock Front Brake Lines
Pass. Side Mirror Housing - Black (housing only)
Stock Side Mirror Glass (both sides)
AVS Blackout Headlight covers ('90s Chevy/GMC rectangle style, BRAND NEW, (1) set only)
Old 03-04-2014, 07:39 PM   #3845
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Free to anyone who wants them, just pay shipping if you are not local. PM IF INTERESTED

-Stock Front Brake Lines
-Stock Rear Brake Lines
-Stock Bumper "Wings"

EVERYTHING ELSE IN PICTURE IS ALREADY GONE

Matt
Old 03-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #3846
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstick View Post
Have white 2007 rear bumper (outer skin only) with a couple minor dents and scratches free for pickup in middle GA area, if you can use it.
Man if you were closer that would work awesome while I have mine powdercoated.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:27 PM   #3847
Beat em
mattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mattygaff's Tacoma Gallery
OEM 2nd Gen 6 lug wheels off my DCLB SR5 4X4

Center caps sold. Lug nuts sold. Wheels sold.

Old 03-06-2014, 07:56 AM   #3848
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Downey Header for a 2.7 if anyone is interested. I had replaced with a Toyota mini header and have this lying around. It was welded onto the bottom, will get pics tonight and post them up. Just pay for shipping.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #3849
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enine View Post
I have a Downey Header for a 2.7 if anyone is interested. I had replaced with a Toyota mini header and have this lying around. It was welded onto the bottom, will get pics tonight and post them up. Just pay for shipping.
PM'd.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:02 PM   #3850
Mike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to all

Army: Small arms repair
Name: Mike
Mike90's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the lights Matt!
Old 03-07-2014, 05:31 AM   #3851
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by john2948 View Post
Anyone giving out something for free in CA right now?
wrong thread to ask for stuff
Old 03-07-2014, 05:32 AM   #3852
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I always have a good supply of ass-whoopings to give out. No charge. Lemme know if you want to come pick one up. Hell, bring a buddy and I'll let him have one too.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:35 AM   #3853
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 03-07-2014, 08:19 AM   #3855
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OEM valve stem cap yours if you pay shipping! and only fits certain models let me know which one you have....
Old 03-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #3856
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattygaff View Post
Call DIBS in this post, then PM me ASAP.
PayPal, check, or MO for shipping. Or I can call you at the shipping desk and you can pay by CC over the phone. Im in SE Virginia.

Wheels & lugs are free plus shipping. Center caps are $40 plus shipping in a separate post.

16X7. Includes lugs. Wheels have been on since new for 80k miles. Just pulled them off. Fully functional. The tires are GONE - they were cupped and garbage.

The wheels have the TPMS too but at least one doesn't work. Wal Mart broke it at the 40k mile tire change, when I took it back they said they fixed it but the dash light has flashed ever since. Awesome.

What town are you in?
Old 03-07-2014, 09:52 AM   #3857
Mr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really nice

Name: Dylan
Mr.Bohannon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattygaff View Post
Call DIBS in this post, then PM me ASAP.
PayPal, check, or MO for shipping. Or I can call you at the shipping desk and you can pay by CC over the phone. Im in SE Virginia.

Wheels & lugs are free plus shipping. Center caps are $40 plus shipping in a separate post.

16X7. Includes lugs. Wheels have been on since new for 80k miles. Just pulled them off. Fully functional. The tires are GONE - they were cupped and garbage.

The wheels have the TPMS too but at least one doesn't work. Wal Mart broke it at the 40k mile tire change, when I took it back they said they fixed it but the dash light has flashed ever since. Awesome.

[/URL]
If they are not already claimed ill take them pending what town you're in.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:10 AM   #3859
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbit View Post
Free to a good home: complete suspension (shocks, springs, leafs) & diff parts (incl limited slip rear) taken off a 2006 TRD Sport. Salt Lake City, UT.

Be careful I gave mine away and it was on Craigslist FOR SALE the next day!
Old 03-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #3860
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbit View Post
Free to a good home: complete suspension (shocks, springs, leafs) & diff parts (incl limited slip rear) taken off a 2006 TRD Sport. Salt Lake City, UT.
I assume stock?

Products Discussed in this Thread