Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2009, 05:47 AM   #22
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
ok hear you go i have a kn cai intake local pick up
there is a pic in my photos has to go
pm me its from my 2000 2.7 motor
Old 03-14-2009, 06:40 AM   #23
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Ummm, utter chaos. lol. the generosity of all is overwhelming but how do we keep track of it all? What have I done???? It's all run amuck! lol
Old 03-14-2009, 09:48 AM   #24
snowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of light

snowmansgarage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Ummm, utter chaos. lol. the generosity of all is overwhelming but how do we keep track of it all? What have I done???? It's all run amuck! lol
I think the best way would be to go back and edit the original post to let people know that item has been spoken for. That way all the info is in one post rather than searching tons of posts to see if someone asked for it.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:07 AM   #25
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks sami checks in the mail
Old 03-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #26
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmansgarage View Post
I am still using the floor mat clips...
Oh ok. Nevermind then
Old 03-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #27
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
And...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmansgarage View Post
I think the best way would be to go back and edit the original post to let people know that item has been spoken for. That way all the info is in one post rather than searching tons of posts to see if someone asked for it.
Well... what we did at the Superbike forum was the person speaking for an item called "Dibbs" in the reply field with the item mentioned.

Say for example, TRD Stinky called Dibbs on the dirty underdrawers.

Then a PM with a shipping address was sent by TRD Stinky to the listing author to include his shipping payment method. The author would in turn, post when the item was shipped to TRD Stinky.

Most were one liner posts, but they served well to keep multiple "Dibbs" on the same item from occurring.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #28
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
ok hear you go i have a kn cai intake local pick up
there is a pic in my photos has to go
so no one needs this cai
Old 03-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #29
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so no one needs this cai
Will it fit an '07 2.7L? And If it does, dibs if you let me cover shipping?
Old 03-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Will it fit an '07 2.7L? And If it does, dibs if you let me cover shipping?
not sure but if you find out sure it has to go
Old 03-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #31
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not sure but if you find out sure it has to go
Haha, model number or anything to help my research?
Old 03-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #32
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If its for the V6 enigine, it wont work on the 2.7. Could probably make it work, though.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #33
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
If its for the V6 enigine, it wont work on the 2.7. Could probably make it work, though.
If I read it right
Quote:
It is the same size but different year?
Old 03-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
hi chris i think he going to put it on a 07 2.7 motor
mine is from a 2000 2.7 not sure if its going to work i have no part #s
Old 03-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #35
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
chris is the man to ask so I patiently await his response!
Old 03-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #36
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hi chris i think he going to put it on a 07 2.7 motor
mine is from a 2000 2.7 not sure if its going to work i have no part #s
Quote:
chris is the man to ask so I patiently await his response!
Well....K&N has different part numbers for the 2 different years, but looking at the diagrams, it may work, or be made to work with minimal effort.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #37
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Chris would you mind taking the burden upon yourself to advise me through it?
Old 03-15-2009, 06:21 PM   #38

Quote:
Chris would you mind taking the burden upon yourself to advise me through it?
As to weather or not you should get it? Or talk you through the install?
Old 03-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #39
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chris would you mind taking the burden upon yourself to advise me through my first sexual experience?

Oh My!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by keason1* View Post
oh my!
lmao!

Products Discussed in this Thread