Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #4141
dpanibratets is on a distinguished road
Name: Denis
dpanibratets's Tacoma Gallery
In which case I call dips on the suspension
Old 08-13-2014, 07:27 PM   #4142
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery

2nd Gen UCA. 36K miles on them off my 2012

I have another pair off a 2013 for free too. Unknown mileage.

Stock rear base 2nd Gen shocks. Free.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:40 PM   #4143
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpanibratets View Post
Do you have pics? What year is it from? How many miles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
From an 11 I think about 40k.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpanibratets View Post
In which case I call dips on the suspension
No pics. 2011 4 cylinder. 45,000 miles. Just in case it wasn't noted, I did cut the top off a couple of the struts so there is no threading on them or the flat spot to hold while tightening the top nut down. The truck has the yellow sticker inside the door to give a lower weight rating, so the leaf springs are 2 leaves with 1 overload. I am keeping extra nuts and bolts for some other things. I would rather go with local pickup. If it helps, I will be heading to Seattle area tomorrow. Get me a PM early and I can throw stuff in my truck to go.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:48 PM   #4144
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post

2nd Gen UCA. 36K miles on them off my 2012

I have another pair off a 2013 for free too. Unknown mileage.
PM'd
Old 08-14-2014, 02:54 PM   #4145
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
I got a fiestick NGP antenna mount. Shipping would probably be around 5 bucks maybe less. Just shoot me a pm.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:20 PM   #4146
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a 2nd gen passenger side visor, grey in color.
Old 08-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #4148
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildLand View Post
Yeah, that was my bad. Saw "free" in my subscribed threads and clicked on the wrong thread.
Old 08-14-2014, 04:38 PM   #4149
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
I got a fiestick NGP antenna mount. Shipping would probably be around 5 bucks maybe less. Just shoot me a pm.

Interested. How does the cable mount to it.
Old 08-14-2014, 04:54 PM   #4150
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

It's for the no ground plane system. It would possibly work for normal set ups. The coax cable has a ring terminal that is either crimped or soldered to the cable. The ring terminal goes over the bolt with the plastic washer.
According to this diagram it can also be used with conventional grounded antennas.

Old 08-14-2014, 08:28 PM   #4152
mo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant future
Navy: AD2
Name: Marc
mo13's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to give away 2010 stock leaf springs no tsb done I wanna say and front sway bar with end links. Also oem bumper with crash bar off of a 2010 black Trd offroad as long as you pay shipping and give me some gas money I'm willing to ship. If interested shoot me a pm.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:31 AM   #4153
Eugene.Y is on a distinguished road
Eugene.Y's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent to mo13 about leaf springs. dibs depending on location shipped from
Old 08-17-2014, 08:56 AM   #4154
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene.Y View Post
pm sent to mo13 about leaf springs. dibs depending on location shipped from
Looks like Maryland.
Old 08-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #4156
MCMLXXVI is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Air Traffic Controller
Name: Scott
MCMLXXVI's Tacoma Gallery
Curt Roof Rack Extension

Roof Rack Extension, This would be the middle (approximately 2' extension) piece. Comes with the side plates and screws(everything that came with it).

I had it on a previous vehicle, when I got my Tacoma, I put the rack on some bed rails, 5' bed. It stuck out about 4 inches, so I took the extension off. Pretty good condition.

I would really prefer local pickup in the San Antonio area first, then talk about shipping it.

CURT Roof Rack Extension #18117 is the part number.
Attached Thumbnails
Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"-imag0174.jpg  
Old 08-17-2014, 07:37 PM   #4157
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
I'll take it if no one else is jumping for it. Especially considering I ran over my stuff today and ripped it all up.
If you don't take it, I will. Let me know.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:57 PM   #4158
Not So Smart...
Navelfunk will become famous soon enough

Name: Gym
Navelfunk's Tacoma Gallery
2 Mufflers...

Hey there, I've got a pair of used Dynomax Super Turbo 17743's. I think they're for a Dakota/Durango, but they're 3 in. in any case. Should be able to make 2 people happy with these. I'll post a pic if you want to see. Thanks
Old 08-20-2014, 09:39 PM   #4159
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
It's for the no ground plane system. It would possibly work for normal set ups. The coax cable has a ring terminal that is either crimped or soldered to the cable. The ring terminal goes over the bolt with the plastic washer.
According to this diagram it can also be used with conventional grounded antennas.

Got it today now I gotta find someone that builds coax cable to fit it.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:55 AM   #4160
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Got it today now I gotta find someone that builds coax cable to fit it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000X3...110_SY165_QL70

Firestik has it all. Sometimes the Amazon descriptions are lacking, but the real info can be found on www.firestik.com

Products Discussed in this Thread