LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Old 09-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #1921
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Meth. Easy.

A hooker who hasn't had atleast one tooth knocked out because she didn't pull enough tricks to pay out her pimp, Pinky... Good luck.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #1922
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
So is this thread soley for truck parts? Cause I have like a bunch if stuff I was just gonna set on fire before I died that id like to just give away and id rather fellow taco owners get em for the price of shipping.
i personally do not give a fuck lol whatcha got?

yes im a greedy bastard
Old 09-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #1923
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
I'd like some free meth, and a hooker with all her teeth intact
May I remind you, this thread is for giving free stuff, not asking, please open a thread for that: "Meth and Hooker w/Teeth Wanted"
Old 09-13-2011, 01:49 PM   #1924
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
So is this thread soley for truck parts? Cause I have like a bunch if stuff I was just gonna set on fire before I died that id like to just give away and id rather fellow taco owners get em for the price of shipping.
lol nah. it's pretty much ANYTHING you don't want/can't really sell off or what have you and are willing to give to anyone that wants it for free (local) or via shipping payment to them.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #1925
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
lol nah. it's pretty much ANYTHING you don't want/can't really sell off or what have you and are willing to give to anyone that wants it for free (local) or via shipping payment to them.
such as FREE MOTHEREFFIN HIGH FIVES!!! They're going quick!
Old 09-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #1927
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
May I remind you, this thread is for giving free stuff, not asking, please open a thread for that: "Meth and Hooker w/Teeth Wanted"
My bad John Joe Jingleheimer.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #1928
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Not soley for truck parts..... You'd only get flamed if you were asking for stuff
X2
Old 09-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #1929
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
GONE

Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/75/16

5/32s left of tread. Great for a 33" spare. I have (3) available

Old 09-19-2011, 07:09 AM   #1930
soupman77 is on a distinguished road

Navy: HM2/FMF 1/5 ret.
Name: Alan
soupman77's Tacoma Gallery
I have a grille assembly for an 08, though I'm pretty sure it will work for any taco from 07-11. It'll need to be painted to your specs. Any folks here local I can meet you, anyone else is more than welcome to it.
Attached Thumbnails
Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"-p8210071.jpg  
Old 09-19-2011, 07:10 AM   #1931
soupman77 is on a distinguished road

Navy: HM2/FMF 1/5 ret.
Name: Alan
soupman77's Tacoma Gallery
Also, looking for a skid plate, not the OEM version. Not too particular if scratches or not, as I intend to paint it in any case.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:11 AM   #1932
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
What part of TX?
Old 09-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #1933
pinkpony is on a distinguished road
pinkpony's Tacoma Gallery
yeah what part of texas
Old 09-19-2011, 08:47 AM   #1934
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, who is closest? It's a race!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:47 AM   #1935
#racecarlife
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, where are you? I want this.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #1938
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
i have bsp front bumper, front fenders and flares, right rear fender if anyone wants them. also have stock spindles, stock ucas and stock coils
I'll take'em can we meet this weekend
Old 09-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #1939
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some stock rear Bilstein Shocks off my 2005 TRD Off Road...about 70k on em but might be good for someone to limp on while they save for some 5100s or better.

Products Discussed in this Thread