Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Free Stuff being Given Away - "Pay It Forward"

Had this on another forum & it was kinda cool. It's a pay it forward thread where some one posts up a free item, someone else claims it & puts up a similarly valued item & so on & so forth. Usually shipping is trade off too except for heavy bulky stuff. Great if Taco related goodies but not completely necessary. Leave items up for a week then if not claimed someone could throw somethin new up in it's place. Not trade thread & 1 item @ a time. Maybe this could be a sticky where it stays up top & clearly visible for participation purposes.

I'll start it off by offering up my 05 NON-intermittent wiper stalk since it was replaced by intermittent version or the oem tokico rr shocks............we know what they it look like so no pic 4 u, who wants it?

****Don't ask for free stuff****
You want to ask for free stuff then click here
***This is not a sale or trade thread, its a FREE item thread***

***Most items just require that you pay shipping costs***
Old 03-13-2009, 08:26 AM   #2
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #3
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
Can I give away my pants?
Old 03-13-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone has some free BUD i'll take that
Old 03-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Let's aim for truck related stuff. I don't wants to see no dudes without pants, lol. Maybe the ladies could off their britches but...........nevermind. Truck parts mostly please.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:00 AM   #6
ROOKIE1 will become famous soon enoughROOKIE1 will become famous soon enough
ROOKIE1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Let's aim for truck related stuff. I do want to see dudes without pants, lol. Maybe the ladies could off their britches but...........nevermind. Truck parts mostly please.
, I have no truck parts .
Old 03-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OK, just somethin other than pants.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #8
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
This actually works... have done the same on a street bike forum.

I recently mailed a pair of handlebars to a gal in GA removed from my FZS1000. I put 'em on and she replied after a low speed get off that had tweaked her bars.

She Paypal'd me for shipping and I sent 'em out. Nice to help another when ya can.

That thread has been going strong for well over a year and has been of great assistance to many.

Old 03-13-2009, 04:37 PM   #9
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

Okay well, I can start . Only thing I have for the truck are a pair front mud flaps with all hardware except one broken plastic clip.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #10
snowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of light

snowmansgarage's Tacoma Gallery
I'll jump in on this too. I have TRD floor mats I just pulled out of my Access Cab and replaced them with Weathertech's. I also have clips and hardware for all four mudflaps...I only boogered up one when I pulled my flaps off!

Update: TRD floor mats are being sent to dgerm!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #11
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i have a k&n drop in filter from my stock intake that someone can take off my hands
Old 03-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #12
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
let me know how much to ship sami and i'll take it
Old 03-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmansgarage View Post
I'll jump in on this too. I have TRD floor mats I just pulled out of my Access Cab and replaced them with Weathertech's. I also have clips and hardware for all four mudflaps...I only boogered up one when I pulled my flaps off!
What do you want for the two Driver mat clips
Old 03-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #14
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmansgarage View Post

I'll take the floor mats off of your hands if you want
Old 03-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i have some of these

lightly used

i also have some old tacoma floormats...theyre pretty dirty...they fit an 02 excab front floorboards...
Old 03-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Jeff.....How bout a trade??? Fo rthe floor mats....

Old 03-13-2009, 10:46 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
i have a k&n drop in filter from my stock intake that someone can take off my hands
how much to ship it to 78617?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #18
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverworm View Post
how much to ship it to 78617?
hillbillytaco is getting it, sorry!
Old 03-14-2009, 01:20 AM   #19
snowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of lightsnowmansgarage is a glorious beacon of light

snowmansgarage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
What do you want for the two Driver mat clips
I am still using the floor mat clips...

Products Discussed in this Thread