1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 SR5 (Seattle)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Meeks13, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Nov 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM
    Meeks13

Meeks13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner Cement Pro
    King Suspension-SPC UCAS and Dobinson C59-327 Rear Springs-Duratracs 285/70/17-Shrockworks Sliders-K9 Full Roof Rack-CVT Awning 79”-Canvasback Liners -Morimoto HID -SCS Ray 10s 17x9 -38 Matte Black -OEM Audio Plus Reference Package with Gain Adjuster and Second Dedicated Sub Amp -TRD CAI-ARB Twin air compressor -Rago Fabrication Driver Side Panel -C4 Rear Dual Swingout-C4 Lo Pro- Baja S8-Anytime Front/Rear Camera-Nitro Gears 4.88-RCI Aluminum Transmission/Integration Skids
    Hello,

I am selling my 07 Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab located in Seattle,WA. Will be moving in December and will not be bringing a car with me. Has 92k miles.
    $20,000 OBO priced to sell fast.

-15% FormulaOne Pinnacle tint to all side windows installed by Accutint Seattle
    -Old Man EMU 3" front and rear lift kit with front differential drop kit and Total Chaos Upper Control Arms (completely level lift with 885 springs
    -All lift pieces installed professionally by Clark'sWheel Alignment Kirkland, WA
    -Installed Toyota side step tubes and front slide sheet (skid plate) factory at Bob Bridge Toyota
    -Pioneer FH-PH8000BT Head Unit with bluetooth Autosound Kent, WA)
    -Professionally installed phone holder and USB hookup for iPhone 5
    -Goodyear Duratrack Wrangler tires installed by Discount Tire with warranty and free rotations these are great in rain and snow for the Pacific Northwest!
    -Professional bed liner and (OEM) Tacoma mat for bed

Information:
    CLEAN TITLE
    2007 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD Double Cab Short Cab (5ft)
    1 owner before me
    4.0L V6
    Automatic
    Indigo Ink Pearl
    Interior color Gray cloth
    MPG 18/21(option of 2wd or 4wd)

Things that truck lacks:
    -There are a few scratches on the body
    -Missing front cup holder divider ($40) at dealership.
    -2 very small rock cracks on windshield, have not spread.

Due to me being out of the country when 60k service rolled around, family member took it in for 5k service instead and 60k was performed at 65k (have papers). 90k service will take place at 95k (suggested by service dept)

Products Discussed in

To Top