Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Weathertech Floor liners Group Buy

Old 02-22-2014, 08:05 PM   #141
wwhouston1 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Intel analyst
Name: William
wwhouston1's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in another group buy for some mats if you can get enough.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:42 PM   #142
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
How come some people got tracking info and others are in the dark. OP I highly appreciate your generosity and sacrifice you have made to set this up for us and Im sure everyone is as appreciative as I am but just a bit of advice, I dont think you should set up a group buy for people and then not give people updates, especially when things continue to get delayed. I know your doing this for free but thats still not an excuse to keep us wondering and waiting. Just some better communication is all we ask. People dont mind delays and stuff if they are kept informed. Communication is key to running a small business and if this is how you plan on getting a business started its not going to work out so well. Thank you again for the great deal, but do you have any updates for us?
Old 02-23-2014, 04:06 AM   #143
Pura Vida
Chux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
How come some people got tracking info and others are in the dark. OP I highly appreciate your generosity and sacrifice you have made to set this up for us and Im sure everyone is as appreciative as I am but just a bit of advice, I dont think you should set up a group buy for people and then not give people updates, especially when things continue to get delayed. I know your doing this for free but thats still not an excuse to keep us wondering and waiting. Just some better communication is all we ask. People dont mind delays and stuff if they are kept informed. Communication is key to running a small business and if this is how you plan on getting a business started its not going to work out so well. Thank you again for the great deal, but do you have any updates for us?
X2
Old 02-23-2014, 09:56 AM   #144
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^chux, we had an issue with your address, and I pm'd you about it, I am making a new label today and it ships tomorrow. Tracking info will be to you today.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:08 AM   #145
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I understand everyones excitement and I promise you will all have them soon, the order was very large and I'm doing my best to update you all. Thank you.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:38 PM   #146
Pura Vida
Chux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Got my tracking number today, stoked to have them in a few days!
Was able to talk to Adub4real on the phone, honest good guy.
Thanks Adam.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:18 AM   #147
fasteddy is on a distinguished road

fasteddy's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd, awaiting tracking info. Thank you!
Old 02-24-2014, 09:09 AM   #148
bajafresh is on a distinguished road

Name: Khalid
bajafresh's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Tracking number today
Old 02-24-2014, 11:17 AM   #149
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajafresh View Post
Got my Tracking number today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chux View Post
Got my tracking number today, stoked to have them in a few days!
Was able to talk to Adub4real on the phone, honest good guy.
Thanks Adam.
Just curious guys if and when you go on to usps.com tracking and i put in the num and it does not show me anything, like it has not been shipped yet,are any of you getting this as well?

Tnx
Old 02-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #150
Tacos de Asada
luishuazano is on a distinguished road
Marines: the best Battalion in the world...
Name: Luis
luishuazano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Just curious guys if and when you go on to usps.com tracking and i put in the num and it does not show me anything, like it has not been shipped yet,are any of you getting this as well?

Tnx
Been getting the same thing...maybe usps hasn't updated the tracking due to the size of the order? or maybe the all the shipments are under the same tracking # and it cant show every location of every package???
Old 02-24-2014, 12:08 PM   #151
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luishuazano View Post
Been getting the same thing...maybe usps hasn't updated the tracking due to the size of the order? or maybe the all the shipments are under the same tracking # and it cant show every location of every package???
thnaks for the response and also for your service and sacrifice.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:51 PM   #152
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I havent received my tracking numbet yet but only 2 reasons i can think of why that would happen:
1 usps sucks at updating tracking info. It probably wont update until its already been delivered. They are horrible like that. Not the shippers fault
2 the shipping label has been paid for and generated but the item has not actually been dropped off at a shipping facility yet
Old 02-24-2014, 02:18 PM   #153

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
I havent received my tracking numbet yet but only 2 reasons i can think of why that would happen:
1 usps sucks at updating tracking info. It probably wont update until its already been delivered. They are horrible like that. Not the shippers fault
2 the shipping label has been paid for and generated but the item has not actually been dropped off at a shipping facility yet
gotcha....hopefully it is the 1st one...USPS sucks hopefully....but still stoked either way. Tnx
Old 02-24-2014, 05:03 PM   #154

usps does suck especially when it coomes to parcel post non-presort, some of you who are close to me luck out because they dont offer parcel post to your area it goes as a priority for the same price, so people in NJ,CT,MA should be getting their stuff by tomorrow, or wednesday, everyone else should have them by the end of the week, or monday latest, keep checking your tracking as they will update it. Everyone has their tracking info by now as well..... I also got burned by the post office this time around, I didnt add balloon sizing as I guess I was suopposed and it cost me out of my pocket 161.29.....so from now on when i do these rates will vary depending on location, because of the shipping. Thanks again guys, I learned my lesson on the shipping this time!
Old 02-24-2014, 08:56 PM   #155
Tacos de Asada
Quote:
thnaks for the response and also for your service and sacrifice.
No prob man!!!! It was truly an honor #americandream
Old 02-24-2014, 09:05 PM   #156
Tacos de Asada
Thumbs up

Hey guys just wanted to say that we need to be more understanding w OP....he's done quite a bit of leg work to get us this deal....and clearly has not even made a profit...(he said he actually lost $$$) I too got pretty impatient...but there's no reason to make this a bad experience....let's stay positive...because I know as soon as those mats are in our trucks we are all going to be raving about them and about OP.... Just my opinion!!!
Old 02-25-2014, 05:52 AM   #157
Bosshoag is on a distinguished road

Name: Mr. Doogan
Bosshoag's Tacoma Gallery
Tracking says the estimated delivery for mine is Monday March 3rd and that there in Ithaca, NY gettin fondled by some yanks. Haha, schwheat. Can't wait.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:37 AM   #158

Quote:

Tnx
Mine still says info not available but that could just be because USPS sucks and never update like they should.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:56 AM   #159

update, I posted they charged me extra for shipping and what happened is they held the shipments untill they got ahold of me Monday. I went down and paid the extra 161.00 bones and they started processing them. I thought they had shipped them. At that rate I will use UPS or FedEx next time and it will be there in 3 days, this is the one and only time the post office will burn me. I gave you guys a quote off what they went for last time I did this and this time around they added balloon sizing, so they will not get any more business from me.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:33 PM   #160

My wife just texted me informing me that my mats came in now I can't wait to get out of work and get home. Made her text me pictures. Thanks a lot for running this group by and all you work I am so glad I was a part of it. By the way, USPS tracking sucks so bad that the tracking info is still not showing up. So for people who have been track their package and are worried because nothing is showing up stop worrying.