Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Weathertech Floor liners Group Buy

Old 12-06-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech Floor liners Group Buy

On going group buy updated 4/11/2014
p.m. for pricing, I will need vehicle info and zipcode

This group buy did so well for everyone I figured to extend it. just p.m. me With your info including zipcode, year, retention hooks, and if you want a full set or seperates.
I Have recently gained a nice opportunity on weathertech floorliners and wanted to extend that to TW forum.

I will be stocking weathertech products, arb, and other off-road related stuff. Website is almost finished as well.

image so we know its the digital fit as well:

I also have Husky Liners if anyone is interested. this will be ongoing untill notified. p.m. me, call my cell at 607-280-9223, or email me at stksce@yahoo.com

After payment they ship 2-3 days later. I will need the money prior to shipment. accepting paypal, or credit card, invoices can be sent to you before payment as well. If you supply me with an email address, UPS will automatically update you with tracking info.

Thank you to all who participate in this GB making pricing great for everyone on Tacoma World
Old 12-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
obscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud of
obscurotron's Tacoma Gallery

Group Buy List:

1. Obscurotron (double cab, fr + rr!)
Old 12-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #3
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Double Cab Manual 4.0

Group Buy List:

2.TacomaGirl12 (acc. cab drivers side hooks, full, black
3.adub4real (13 dcsb full set black)
4.Cryptik (2012 dcsb fronts black)- ?
5.TacoIII 2010 DBCB F/R GREY FULL HOOKS
6.Minnow23 06 dcsb f/r grey hooks driver side

Old 12-10-2013, 09:55 AM   #4
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
How long will this GB last?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
How long will this GB last?
till next Thursday. The 19th, I may have another one in a couple months. When I order more supplies. I'm thinking of running a different gb each month, and I think next month will be cold air intakes, and snorkels.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
Double Cab Manual 4.0

Group Buy List:

this lasts till next wednesday, and Ill need your shipping info and money by thursday. Ill be ordering the full shipment friday and it will be in monday the 23rd.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:11 PM   #7
djmixerx is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
djmixerx's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy List:

7.djmixerx (2011 DCLB F/R black full hooks)
Old 12-12-2013, 09:22 PM   #8
gtmotor has a spectacular aura aboutgtmotor has a spectacular aura about
gtmotor's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I need to back out Thanks though!
Old 12-13-2013, 06:23 AM   #9

2 more spots left. I'll will be contacting the folks who want an order by Wednesday next week to get shipping info, and etc.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #10
406Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
406Taco's Tacoma Gallery
8.406Taco (2008 DCLB F/R black full hooks)
Old 12-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #11
wdissident is on a distinguished road

Name: chris
wdissident's Tacoma Gallery
Im in..
Old 12-15-2013, 04:44 AM   #12

8.406Taco (2008 DCLB F/R black full hooks)
9.wdissedent- waiting for info.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:48 AM   #13
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
till next Thursday. The 19th, I may have another one in a couple months. When I order more supplies. I'm thinking of running a different gb each month, and I think next month will be cold air intakes, and snorkels.
DANG! I have been wanting a snorkel
Old 12-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #14
BeEatNU is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
BeEatNU's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the last spot.

I have a 2013 Tacoma double cab
Old 12-16-2013, 06:24 AM   #15

1. Obscurotron (double cab, fr + rr!) - PAID
3.adub4real (13 dcsb full set black) - PAID
5.TacoIII 2010 DBCB F/R GREY FULL HOOKS - PAID
6.Minnow23 06 dcsb f/r grey hooks driver side-PAID
8.406Taco (2008 DCLB F/R black full hooks) - PAID
9.wdissedent- waiting for info.
10.Mr. Domino - 2014 dcsb black full set - PAID
11. mattygaf ( 2008 Toyota sequoia all three rows - tan) - PAID
12.Doubletaco( 2013 fronts only) - PAID
ok TW members Ill be ordering these weathertechs thursday evening so please have paid by thursday 5 p.m. eastern time. I will need all shipping info and the correct info for your year Tacoma. I.E. full set of mats or just partial. If the vehicle has retention hooks and where, color of your choice.
Thanks again for participating and next months GB will be on better breathing for the vehicles to include cold air intakes, snorkels, etc.
I am always open to suggestions for Month GB as well. If you have any Idea or something you would like to see in a GB give me a buzz and Ill see if I can get it done!
Old 12-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #16

only a couple days till I order these and need replies from most on the list.
If you plan on paying on thursday at least p.m. me back your shipping info and everything related to your year Tacoma so I can get the p.o. set up.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #17

one day left! till order
Old 12-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #18
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Can I still join? I never saw a price though? Could you pm a price for the complete set? Thanks
Old 12-19-2013, 12:42 PM   #19

Just an update everything has been ordered and at this point the group buy for Weathertech floor mats is now over. Thanks for all the TW members who did sign up and follow through with payment. I will have the order in on monday and will update everyone with shipping info after its mailed!

Next months Group Buy will be decided shortly so please chime in if theres anything you would like to see in a Group Buy! I am open to suggestions.

untill then Have a Happy Holiday.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:25 AM   #20

everything has come in and will start shipping process today. Thank you all for being involved so we got a great deal! Next months GB will be listed shortly.