Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Magnaflow Stainless Muffler for Sale w downpipe

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
those who seek fear shall be followed by fear
TacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud of

Name: Chuck
TacomaMtnMan's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Magnaflow Stainless Muffler for Sale w downpipe

Hey Everyone,

I am selling the Muffler and downpipe from the Magnaflow 17115 Pro Exhaust. I dont have the clamps or the long stainless pipe (since I kept these on my truck). Only had it on my truck for 40 miles, so this is very new.

I just didnt care for the sound of this muffler, but if you like the low/ loud sound then its for you.
Or make me a serious offer and I will sell, plus shipping.

Here is the current item with all parts: http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...0A3727304.aspx
So I dont have the Long Pipe and 2 clamps to sell. But the stainless muffler and downpipe.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the same off - road magnaflow muffler and I like the fitment. It went on easy and sounds good to me when you get on it! I also like the fact the muffler dumps by the rear axle so it helps to not get hung up if you off-road. It took about 15mins to get it on.

FREE BUMP cause I ahve had good experience with these mufflers - GLWS -OP
Old 12-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #3
TacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud of

bump after the holidays
Old 12-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Price???
Old 12-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good exhaust....I have this exhaust and love it!!!
Old 12-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #7
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Price or right?
Old 12-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #8
mo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant future
Navy: AD2
Name: Marc
mo13's Tacoma Gallery
still interested in buying it shoot me a pm if your willing to ship it.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #9

PM Sent mo13

Was asking 140 OBO
Old 12-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #10

SOLD!

Products Discussed in this Thread