Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

True No Drill Front License Plate Bracket!

Old 08-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #181
BobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to all

Name: Bob
BobReck's Tacoma Gallery
Ernest,

Just an update. I ordered and received my no drill bracket from you a few months ago. Well, my Taco arrived yesterday and my dealer honored my wishes and did not drill the front plate holes. Woo hoo! Just need to get my real plates and I'll be installing. Can't wait. Here's a photo of mine.

And there's a discussion about you and your product going on over on Facebook. Check the "Toyota Tacoma Enthusiasts" group. I let them know you're over here.

Bob
Old 08-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #182
ernhon808 will become famous soon enough

Name: Ernest
ernhon808's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Nice looking truck!!! Congrats! And thank you very much for giving me the heads up on the Tacoma Facebook page. I really appreciate you posting my brackets there as well.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #183
grillmaster is on a distinguished road
grillmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine and received notification this morning they have shipped. Can't wait to put them on.

License plates arrived today and both my son and I rushed to install them using the no-drill license plate bracket from www.slybrackets.com

For someone who is not mechanically inclined, the photos on the website coupled with the printed instructions which accompanied the brackets, were enough for this old guy to install them literally in 2 minutes. As advertised, it's sturdy and solid!

Excellent job and cudos to www.slybrackets.com for such a fine product.
Old 08-14-2014, 12:05 PM   #184

That is awesome! Thank you very much for the feedback, sir!
Old 08-18-2014, 03:40 AM   #185
ozz72 is on a distinguished road
ozz72's Tacoma Gallery
Just a few different angles of Ernest's brackets. It took 1 minute to install both and am completely satisfied with how strong the hold once the plate is installed. Hopefully they hold up well in the New England winters.
Attached Thumbnails
True No Drill Front License Plate Bracket!-img_20140814_172121734_hdr.jpg   True No Drill Front License Plate Bracket!-img_20140814_172133107_hdr.jpg   True No Drill Front License Plate Bracket!-img_20140814_172141637_hdr.jpg   True No Drill Front License Plate Bracket!-img_20140814_172154803_hdr.jpg  
Old 09-05-2014, 07:15 PM   #186
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Ernest,

It is soooo awesome to see these taking off,mine are still on and every time I look at them (daily) I just smile and think what a great person you are....truly a GREAT product and u are a pleasure to work with.

Congrats.

Bill
Old 09-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #187
BobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to all

BobReck's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my plates from my dealer on Wednesday. Promptly installed my no-drill brackets and like everyone else has mentioned, these things are great. They're made solid. They snap in nice and snug and they're not going anywhere. I love them.

And on my truck, they lower the plate the perfect amount so that it's visible in the opening of the bull bar.

Thanks again Ernest! You've got a great product and thank you very much for making them for us. Now, if I could find something like it for my other car (which I've been driving around MD for over 5 years without a front plate).

Bob
Old 09-05-2014, 07:55 PM   #188
Life Member
PaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Glenn
PaPaSpeed's Tacoma Gallery
How about a picture with the plate and the bull bar. I don't want to drive to Glen Burnie to see it. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:51 AM   #189

BobReck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPaSpeed View Post
How about a picture with the plate and the bull bar. I don't want to drive to Glen Burnie to see it. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay...

Bob
Old 09-09-2014, 08:35 AM   #190
Life Member
PaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Glenn
PaPaSpeed's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Thanks for the picture.^^^
Old 09-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Ernest,

It is soooo awesome to see these taking off,mine are still on and every time I look at them (daily) I just smile and think what a great person you are....truly a GREAT product and u are a pleasure to work with.

Congrats.

Bill

Thank you, Bill!

Often I see other Tacoma owners stop and look at my front plate probably wondering how it is not drilled into the bumper. Lol
Old 09-17-2014, 02:00 PM   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobReck View Post
Finally got my plates from my dealer on Wednesday. Promptly installed my no-drill brackets and like everyone else has mentioned, these things are great. They're made solid. They snap in nice and snug and they're not going anywhere. I love them.

And on my truck, they lower the plate the perfect amount so that it's visible in the opening of the bull bar.

Thanks again Ernest! You've got a great product and thank you very much for making them for us. Now, if I could find something like it for my other car (which I've been driving around MD for over 5 years without a front plate).

Bob

Awesome! I'm really glad you like them. And, you're welcome!