Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Keychain

Old 01-26-2014, 07:44 PM   #21
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sweet , gotta get myself one and yeah you should sell them through here , way easier
Old 01-26-2014, 07:51 PM   #22
Taco03 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Michael
Taco03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Those are sweet , gotta get myself one and yeah you should sell them through here , way easier
I agree dont have to pay ebay fees.

Just bought mine cant wait to get it.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #23
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
OP you could sell these for 12.99 I bet and sell just as many. Anyway I just bought one and it wouldn't let me buy two so maybe I bought the last again?
Old 01-26-2014, 09:07 PM   #25
CreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: SF
CreepyTm's Tacoma Gallery
Sold Out....
More Please.....
Old 01-27-2014, 05:45 AM   #27
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
a diaz? Wondering if he is related to andres that makes the devil horns. Either way getting one when they are in stock.
Different persons bro, looks like the skills run thru the Diaz family

I made a similar one years ago using EDM wire, not sure how this one was made since I'm at work and company computer blocks eBay.
Cool product
Old 01-27-2014, 03:20 PM   #29
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVtriple View Post
would like to be on the list when more get made.
Thanks
Add me on the list too OP
Old 01-27-2014, 03:50 PM   #30
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for re-stockage
Old 01-27-2014, 03:54 PM   #31
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in, sell them on the forum without eBay...I'll even pre-order so you know how many to make. Just an idea!
Old 01-27-2014, 04:33 PM   #32
Jrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jake
Jrahn0822's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Count me in, sell them on the forum without eBay...I'll even pre-order so you know how many to make. Just an idea!
Ill be in too man! Everytime I check they are sold out.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:13 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrahn0822 View Post
Ill be in too man! Everytime I check they are sold out.
I know lol
Old 01-27-2014, 08:38 PM   #34
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in
Old 01-27-2014, 08:52 PM   #35
blake9220 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
blake9220's Tacoma Gallery
might as well add fuel to the ever-growing fire. I'm in!
Old 01-27-2014, 08:58 PM   #36
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. All gone.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:05 PM   #37
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
Do any of the slots line up to be used as a bottle opener?
Old 01-27-2014, 09:07 PM   #38
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in
Old 01-27-2014, 10:41 PM   #40
DDZPyrite will become famous soon enough

DDZPyrite's Tacoma Gallery
I'll buy one too. Please LMK when they are available.