Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Keychain

Old 01-27-2014, 10:43 PM   #41
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for restock
Old 01-28-2014, 11:45 AM   #42
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Subbed for restock
X2!!!
Old 01-28-2014, 12:27 PM   #43
superskaterxes is on a distinguished road

superskaterxes's Tacoma Gallery
gimmie gimmie
Old 01-28-2014, 12:50 PM   #44
Lipson is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
Lipson's Tacoma Gallery
I WANT ONE!
Old 01-28-2014, 12:57 PM   #45
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would also like one please.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:32 PM   #46
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Why do I always miss the good shit....

Old 01-28-2014, 09:34 PM   #47
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously. I will definitely be watching for restock... Subbed
Old 01-29-2014, 12:02 PM   #48
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
ME TOO
Old 01-29-2014, 04:29 PM   #49
adiaz0103 will become famous soon enoughadiaz0103 will become famous soon enough

Name: AJ
adiaz0103's Tacoma Gallery
Obviously I was not expecting this kind of reaction but I'm glad you guys liked it, I did make more and all those sold out as well. I apologize to all those of you who didn't get one (YET) I am on track to make some more but I've had trouble getting my hands on more of the kind of titanium I used before(still trying though) I am also looking into other materials such as aluminum(heat treated for strength) stainless steel, inconel even some hard plastics, likely in RED color. Let me know what you think. I shipped all previous orders so those of you who bought on eBay you should be receiving them soon. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. As far future orders go, I don't want to do preorders because I don't want to promise and then for whatever reason not be able to deliver, just know that I WILL do my best to have more by the end of next week 2/8/14
THANKs again.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:43 PM   #50
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I would really like a Titanium one but would consider a 6061 aluminum.

I have been looking for a Toyota keychain for a while but so far all the ones I have found suck. This is definitely the best design I've see. I'd also be interested if you did the Toyota Truck emblem.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:49 PM   #51
roro is on a distinguished road
roro's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 01-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #52
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiaz0103 View Post
Obviously I was not expecting this kind of reaction but I'm glad you guys liked it, I did make more and all those sold out as well. I apologize to all those of you who didn't get one (YET) I am on track to make some more but I've had trouble getting my hands on more of the kind of titanium I used before(still trying though) I am also looking into other materials such as aluminum(heat treated for strength) stainless steel, inconel even some hard plastics, likely in RED color. Let me know what you think. I shipped all previous orders so those of you who bought on eBay you should be receiving them soon. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. As far future orders go, I don't want to do preorders because I don't want to promise and then for whatever reason not be able to deliver, just know that I WILL do my best to have more by the end of next week 2/8/14
THANKs again.

I want one in stainless steel brother...(lesser price? lol) btw how thick are these? 1/8" 3/16" 1/4"
Old 01-29-2014, 05:17 PM   #53
suhteevin is on a distinguished road
Name: Steven
suhteevin's Tacoma Gallery
count me in too
Old 01-29-2014, 05:18 PM   #54
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Titanium? It should be basically weightless then.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #55
adiaz0103 will become famous soon enoughadiaz0103 will become famous soon enough

Name: AJ
adiaz0103's Tacoma Gallery
Titanium is heavier than most people assume... It's heavier than aluminum for instance.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:42 PM   #56
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Really? Well if that's true..very interesting. Thanks for the info! I had a full titanium exhaust on my GTR, and my god it was incredibly light. Super thin.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:34 AM   #57
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME IN RED WONDER HOW THAT WOULD LOOK
Old 01-30-2014, 10:14 AM   #58
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I want mine in Titanium if you can get your hands on more it.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:22 AM   #59
deez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Darren
deez's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for Titanium
Old 01-30-2014, 10:30 AM   #60
WLFFGreg is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: AEMT/FF
Name: Greg
WLFFGreg's Tacoma Gallery
Those look great! Although along with the others, you ought to be charging more! In all honesty, start a poll on here to do some market research, I bet they would still fly off the shelves at the $14.99 price point. (Make sure you figure into cost of sale shipping, materials, labor (include labor of processing and shipping), wear and tear on equipment, depreciation of equipment, inventory mgt fee, over production and so on).

Keep up the good work though!

... and yes, even though I saw the $6.99, I would pay more!

--------------------

Edit:
With all the demand (through Tundra, 4Runner, FJ, Tacoma), if you're considering other materials, I'd suggest including that in the poll...
Titanium (rare) - $15.99
Aluminum (special anodized colors?) - $19.99
Stainless - $14.99
Powder coated raw - $19.99

I'd assume with the size of the keychain, the cost of materials would be fairly negligible ($1-2 difference?), so the treatment of the metal would be what would cost more...? I'd suspect that if you ran a batch of 50 of each metal with some variations in how they are treated, you'd have no problem selling them either here or on eBay.

Just ideas...
Keep up the great work and congratulations on making such a marketable product!

Greg