Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: My OME 885 for 886

Old 03-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OME Shocks, OME 885 Springs, TC UCAs

All suspension components are off my truck!!! Come grab!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
dibs on the light bar

bump for aaron, good luck on the trade
Old 04-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
dozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to all

dozer711's Tacoma Gallery
Did you find any 886's yet?
Old 04-18-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

actually, I've rallied up some funds and I've been in contact with Jerry over at Engage offroad, so, for those of you who know what im talking about, Im not really interested in 886's anymore haha.

I guess pretty soon I will turn this into a for sale thread for my current entire front suspension set up. Any dibs?
Old 04-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
what is the set uop exactly and how much you looking for?
Old 04-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

The set up is real basic:
- A set of Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
- Old Man Emu Front Struts
- Old Man Emu 885 Coils
- Possibly my SS brake lines since I will need longer ones for the engage kit

I'll think about pricing later, but feel free to make offers via PM
Old 04-18-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ill be watching!
Old 04-19-2009, 12:09 AM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Haha dammit try to keep it a secret, im not doin AP front anymore, gonna run a custom skid up to my light bar and keep my stock bumper for fogs n looks.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:05 AM   #10
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I would love the coils but not sure if i can fit the TC UCAs into my budget.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:05 PM   #11
matt45648 is on a distinguished road
matt45648's Tacoma Gallery
What will you take for the uca's???
Old 04-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

These are the prices I worked out:

tell me what yall think
Old 04-21-2009, 05:07 PM   #13
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I think i wish i had $640!!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #14
Wandering aimlessly
mtntaco3531 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt, MotorT, 2 Iraq Tours
mtntaco3531's Tacoma Gallery
I think that sometime between now and mid-May there will be a suspicious TARP payment in the amount of 640 dollars deposited in your paypal account with directions on where to mail the collateral...lol
Old 04-28-2009, 04:16 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

UPDATE: I wrecked my front end a few days ago, all body damage, the front suspension is fine. It will probably be out of the shop in 3 weeks and the LT goes on at around May 22nd in Socal so that is the most recent timeline. So far many people have pmed me concerning the kit so I hope this can answer some questions. I will address specific questions in due time. Thanks
Old 09-29-2009, 11:51 AM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Bump, my truck is finished, suspension will be available to sell beginning next week. A couple more items up for grabs:

1 set of CV axles
Stock lower control arms
Old 09-29-2009, 03:22 PM   #17
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I call first dibs on the 885 springs.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ they're urs if u wanna pay me and pick them up at Engage
Old 09-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #19
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
As an accountant I am curious how you came up with those numbers for depreciation?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ haha, i forget, but for the shocks and springs im pretty sure i did a straight line depreciation to a residual value of $50 over...5 years?? im forget...and for the UCAs, i think I did a straight line to maybe $200 over 5 years?

I did them a long time ago so I forgot the specific numbers, but they are all straightline method.

I interned at PwC this summer

EDIT: I used double-declining for all items with residual value of $50, for three years