Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Prices Lowered! Dyneema Recovery Ropes-Custom Built!

Old 02-02-2014, 03:07 PM   #21
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Can you do orange?
Unfortunately Orange isn't something I can get. The closest would be the cover
and that would be a bit more expensive.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #22
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a 30' I will post when I get it.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:34 AM   #23
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

updated with ready to ship ropes!
Old 02-04-2014, 02:19 PM   #25
Texas Transplant Taco

They're hand spliced--the rope comes from a factory with pre-specified ratings.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:23 PM   #26
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 02-04-2014, 03:28 PM   #27
Texas Transplant Taco

Here are two, ready to ship! Red one is 30' and the blue is 20'!
Old 02-05-2014, 02:10 PM   #28
Texas Transplant Taco

I have a few more in the works tonight!
Old 02-07-2014, 06:26 AM   #29
Texas Transplant Taco

Back to the top! Post if you have tested it!
Old 02-07-2014, 06:29 AM   #30
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can't wait to get mine!
Old 02-08-2014, 12:12 PM   #31
Texas Transplant Taco

bump!
Old 02-10-2014, 02:43 PM   #32
Kick A$$ Member

FS: Tow Ropes 20'/30'

Got mine!! It looks awesome and this is really high quality. I can't wait to test it out.

Old 02-10-2014, 04:39 PM   #33
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Got mine!! It looks awesome and this is really high quality. I can't wait to test it out.

Let us know how the testing goes!
Old 02-13-2014, 04:21 PM   #34
Toy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Tom
Toy4me's Tacoma Gallery
Op, sorry but I'm a little confused by the different pricings in the first post. I'm interested in a 30' red. What is the current price? Thanks.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:51 PM   #35
Texas Transplant Taco

30' rope with reinforced loops is $115. That's $105 for the rope and $5/loop reinforcement. +12.35 flat rate shipping.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:51 PM   #36
Texas Transplant Taco

Price will go up after 3 more ropes are sold.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:41 PM   #37
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4me View Post
Op, sorry but I'm a little confused by the different pricings in the first post. I'm interested in a 30' red. What is the current price? Thanks.
Dear....god.....I...love your sig pic.........
Old 02-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #38
Toy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Tom
Toy4me's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayCrusher View Post
30' rope with reinforced loops is $115. That's $105 for the rope and $5/loop reinforcement. +12.35 flat rate shipping.
I'm in, pm sent.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #39
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 02-15-2014, 07:09 AM   #40
Texas Transplant Taco

Updated op