Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Sirius Wire Cover..??

Old 03-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Antenna trail..??

I don't know what this thing is called, but I need that little black plastic thing that goes in between the satellite antenna, and the window that covers the wire, it sticks to the roof. I know some of you guys have stashed the antenna inside your truck, did any of you keep this little plastic thing and wouldn't mind throwing it in an envelope and mailing it to me? i'll paypal you a dollar for postage

Old 03-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
well, mine came off in the car wash, i think.

They call it the antenna tail.

I bought this and it works good.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i only need 1, and i dont really want to spend 5 bucks + shipping on it, and they are out of stock lol. anybody else got one layin around they dont need?
Old 03-27-2009, 08:59 AM   #5
djs05tacoma will become famous soon enough

djs05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The first time I installed my sirius I used the tail, the last 2 vehicles I've put the Sirius antenna on without and didn't notice any difference in reception, plus its alot less like to get ripped off at the car wash or by brush. Why not just go without it?
Old 03-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #6
╒╪╕

It doesnt have any affect on reception, i know. It makes it look cleaner. I have 2 antenna's on my roof, GPS and sirius. I have the tail on one, and not the other. I've had the 1 tail on for a long time now, it has not come off. So i want another one for the other antenna. I'll check out the stereo shops.. thanks rocketball
Old 04-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #8
Slab is on a distinguished road
Slab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I don't know what this thing is called, but I need that little black plastic thing that goes in between the satellite antenna, and the window that covers the wire, it sticks to the roof. I know some of you guys have stashed the antenna inside your truck, did any of you keep this little plastic thing and wouldn't mind throwing it in an envelope and mailing it to me? i'll paypal you a dollar for postage

Did you get one yet?
Old 04-02-2009, 10:51 AM   #9
╒╪╕

nope... you got one to spare??
Old 04-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #10
Slab is on a distinguished road
Slab's Tacoma Gallery
PM your address to me. I'll put it in the mail to you tomorrow.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:01 AM   #11
╒╪╕

you da man. rep 4 you