Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2009 Toyota LED Tails

Old 03-27-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
How about $100.00 (for the pair) to a new member. Anymore goodies off your truck, and why are you trading in the YOTA.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #3
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
he's not gonna trade up.. he's scared to join the big boy club of 4wd.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:00 PM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
he's not gonna trade up.. he's scared to join the big boy club of 4wd.
well that was just mean...
Old 03-27-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
How about $100.00 (for the pair) to a new member. Anymore goodies off your truck, and why are you trading in the YOTA.
Sorry man -- pretty firm at this point.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
Senior Lettuce Washer
Ticketdoctor has a spectacular aura aboutTicketdoctor has a spectacular aura about

Ticketdoctor's Tacoma Gallery
What are you replacing your truck with?
Old 03-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #7
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticketdoctor View Post
What are you replacing your truck with?
Taco...
Old 03-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
Senior Lettuce Washer
Ticketdoctor has a spectacular aura aboutTicketdoctor has a spectacular aura about

'09?
Old 03-27-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
Mayor of TW

Quote:
'09?
ya... shooting for a 4x4 this time...
Old 03-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #10
Senior Lettuce Washer

Nice....

I pulled the trigger a month too soon.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #11
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Nice....

I pulled the trigger a month too soon.
??
Old 03-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #12
Senior Lettuce Washer

Purchased my '09 December of 2008. If I had only waited another 30 days I would have been able to take a tax deduction on sales tax if I had purchased in January 2009.

8.5% on $26K is a pretty big buck.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #13
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Purchased my '09 December of 2008. If I had only waited another 30 days I would have been able to take a tax deduction on sales tax if I had purchased in January 2009.

8.5% on $26K is a pretty big buck.
ahh... gotcha
Old 03-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
haha... so any prospects of getting it anytime soon??
Old 03-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #15
Mayor of TW

Quote:
haha... so any prospects of getting it anytime soon??
very close... just need stock wheels/tires to put mine back to stock.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #16
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Del if you want to buy my 16" steelies with stock tires let me know
Old 03-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #17
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Del if you want to buy my 16" steelies with stock tires let me know
thanks man... holding out for sport wheels for now... will let ya know though.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:47 PM   #18
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ya they are on my truck now, just trying to find a way to afford tires for the new wheels
Old 03-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #19
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
i still think you should hook me up with that grill....
Old 03-27-2009, 06:00 PM   #20
Mayor of TW

Quote:
i still think you should hook me up with that grill....
I'll hook you up with the grill when you hook me up with your rear bumper