Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Alpinestars Riding Motorcycle Shoe

Old 03-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Alpinestars Riding Motorcycle Shoe

i just put this up on ebay if anyone is interested..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Alpin...Q5fMerchandise

Listed this this too.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump
Old 03-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #3
Taco Virgin
dragon129 is on a distinguished road

dragon129's Tacoma Gallery
Nice shoes...Too bad you have to double the size for my boats to fit in there...
Old 03-30-2009, 06:10 AM   #4
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Teeny-feety

What dragon said...

Free bump for some quality footwear!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:42 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
yea, perfect for a kid..

What can I say, the wifey has small feet! LOL
Old 03-31-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
I would have NEVER guess my coffee maker would pull in this much!
I was guessing to get around 10-bucks... WOW $30.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/CUISINART-Coffee...spagenameZWDVW

The size of the boot are hurting me they are not going to sale.