Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tires to sell

Old 03-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
Tires to sell

I have (2) Cooper Discoverer tires 265/70/17 with 11-12/32. $200
I have (2) Dakota Definity tires 265/70/17 with 11-12/32. $200
All still have 95% of white lettering.
Shipping to be added once I have your zip code. If you buy the lot, I will split shipping with you.

I will sell the lot for $350 plus shipping.

I found (4) Mud Brute's at an awesome price and need to sell.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
most people buy tires in sets of 4. Thats why your not getting any bites.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
where in WVA are you, I'm not making any promises since its 2 sets of 2
Old 04-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
how close are you to VA? I am headed down to the carolina meet if you are anywhere near it
Old 04-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #16
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha do you know what that word means? I'll consider it but I really would rather have a set of 4