Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Black Grille

Old 03-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #1
Sprayin' Paint like Its my Job
Choco Taco is on a distinguished road

Choco Taco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Black Grille

Looking to get rid of my chrome grille for a black one, looking to paint it white to match the rest of my pickup, willing to buy one off ya or if you want a chrome one, A trade can be arranged

its an 01
Old 03-31-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
There's a guy who works at the Home Depot near my house and he has the base Tacoma with a black grill and black rear bumper. I went there to ask if he wants to trade straight up for my chrome ones but he wasn't working today. You might look for someone in your area to do the same. I'm not going to offer any money because they get the chrome out of the deal.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
Sprayin' Paint like Its my Job
Choco Taco is on a distinguished road

Choco Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I've thought about doing that but would rather help a TW member out if possible