Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Scangauge II group buy (New)

Old 03-30-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Scangauge II group buy (New)

I know there have been talks about this so I figured to see if I had any luck left over from organizing the Pop N Lock group buy.

I called scangauge today and asked if there was any possibility of setting up a group buy on the scangauge II. She told me if any members wanted to call in just simply tell her you are with Tacoma World and want the group buy discount.

Now I was a little disappointed with the discount. It comes to be $149.95 shipped. So If anyone wants to take advantage of this feel free to call 480-656-4089 ex 13. Just passing the word along.

Here is the thread to previous discussion. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html