Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tw lottery! Jackpot!

Old 03-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Tw lottery! Jackpot!

ok guys. I have a really good deal here.....

sorry for the quality of the picture. It was with my phone but you know what it is.

I'm going to give this away for free!

too good to be true right?

I am willing to give this to someone for free and even pay shipping!

Reason I am doing this is because i have this sitting on my desk and have chosen not to use this on my satoshi grill.

I don't really care who I send this too but i will let you know if you are the winner.

Things to help you win:

1. Pictures of your Tacoma(best you have) posted in this thread (must show your mods)\
2. Trading me for an FJ style TOYOTA emblem
3. Just beings a straight up bad ass........

LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!!

EDIT: After being in the chat.....apparently I'm asking too much for this FREE emblem...so I'll make this easy for those of you who think i'm asking too much.

1. Post pictures of your truck up.
2. Your name will go into a hat for random drawing.

sorry if thats too much. Good luck.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit I can only say i did 2 of those things, rep ya and aftermarket grille pic
Old 03-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It doesn't have to be all of them....just wanna see a few. Pictures FTW though!
Old 03-30-2009, 10:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
I want a opened miller lite
pm me your shipping address......theres about 30 lying around the house as of tonight . I could help you out with that.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heres my grille
If i get that emblem I'm gonna put it on one of the corners of my grille
Old 03-30-2009, 10:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Heres my grille
If i get that emblem I'm gonna put it on one of the corners of my grille
Soo Shiny! and you have lights, bullbar, and stepsides......1st Contender.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
Thanks Man!! I Hope i win, if i get it I wont beable to put it on till i get my truck back from the body shop
Not sure if this will help but what the hell

Old 03-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #9

I think im out for the night, but I will bump this tomorrow. I'd like for this to run at least 3 days.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #10
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
A few pics of mine:

and your rep is on its way...
Old 03-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #12

05prerunner and tc2008 have stepped up to the plate. Gotta love the SWB! however those rearview.....widescreen tv's? are quite wicked.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
A few pics of mine:

and your rep is on its way...
Damn Noe every time i see your truck it's lookin better and better
Old 03-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Damn Noe every time i see your truck it's lookin better and better
Thanks man
Old 03-30-2009, 10:44 PM   #16

deadbolts got some HDR and originality on the TW sticker placement!
Old 03-30-2009, 11:30 PM   #18
ldanny is on a distinguished road
ldanny's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have pictures but I want it! lol
Old 03-31-2009, 06:01 AM   #19
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
What about guys who cant even do the BHLM nonetheless satoshi or grillcraft grills..do we qualify?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:39 AM   #20

everyone qualifies....post pictures....your in the pool for it.