Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Who will do it for me!!???

Old 03-31-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Who will do it for me!!???

Satoshi Grille Mod? anyone willing to do it for me for some CASH??
Old 03-31-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
Satoshi Grille Mod? anyone willing to do it for me for some CASH??

I WILL!!!

I have a grill coming in soon too do it on.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
how much are you planning to charge?
Old 03-31-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
how much are you planning to charge?

not sure really....if I don't have to supply the grill surround and the grill probably not too much. Not looking to really make a buck off somebody. I just like having something to do. Probably would take me about 2 days per grill to do because of drying time.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 AM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i'm intrested, i have my grill craft comming today and i am going to buy the color matched grill.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:07 AM   #6

i'm willing to help whoever I can.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:16 AM   #7

i really think everyone should at least give a swing at it....its really pretty easy.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i really think everyone should at least give a swing at it....its really pretty easy.
nah, i would rather pay some one to do it, too much money in the new grill to f up. if you would do it for a fee i would gladly send my new grill and surround to you.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:23 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
nah, i would rather pay some one to do it, too much money in the new grill to f up. if you would do it for a fee i would gladly send my new grill and surround to you.

i'm going to start another satoshi in the next week or so and i think i may have found a way to make grills easily tradable....don't ask how but i will post up if it will work.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:50 AM   #10
Quote:
i'm going to start another satoshi in the next week or so and i think i may have found a way to make grills easily tradable....don't ask how but i will post up if it will work.
how sorry had to.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:44 AM   #11
ldanny is on a distinguished road
ldanny's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if this works out because i have a few grills that im going to try and do... i can probably trade or sale..
Old 04-02-2009, 08:06 AM   #12

If anyone has a scrap grill, would you mind seeing how easy it is to pull the inner black part of the grill out? I looked at mine yesterday and it looks like it just glued on at tabs.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:32 AM   #13
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
bajamoon...you should definitely try and do it. It's pretty easy just take your time between steps. If you need a hand I could probably help out since I see you are in Whittier.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:47 AM   #14
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If anyone has a scrap grill, would you mind seeing how easy it is to pull the inner black part of the grill out? I looked at mine yesterday and it looks like it just glued on at tabs.
I saw on another forum someone did take it apart to do the Satoshi. He said he used a heat gun to make the tabs in the back a little more flexible before he took it apart. He said he ended up breaking like 4 tabs but when he put it back together it still held on fine.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:21 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
I saw on another forum someone did take it apart to do the Satoshi. He said he used a heat gun to make the tabs in the back a little more flexible before he took it apart. He said he ended up breaking like 4 tabs but when he put it back together it still held on fine.

do you remember where you saw that? that would make swapping grills so much easier....that way people could send someone there inner grill to be satoshid and then be free to do what they want with the grill surround color wise.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:32 AM   #16
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the thread he started where he mentioned it.

http://customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128498

I sent him a message and on the ones where he broke the tab he said he used an epoxy at those spots to get it to attach.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:05 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
bajamoon...you should definitely try and do it. It's pretty easy just take your time between steps. If you need a hand I could probably help out since I see you are in Whittier.
i think i will, i don't think it will be hard, jsut me being lazy, i have used fg before so not that big of a deal, jsut waiting on the new grill.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:28 PM   #18
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a quick cell phone pick of the 2nd one I've done. I just have snap it together and attach the metal and it's good to go. I took a little more time on this one and even did the side triangle pieces. Depending on if I like this one better than the one on my truck I might have one for sale soon.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #19
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the market for a satoshi
Old 04-03-2009, 07:24 AM   #20
2dblo7 is on a distinguished road
2dblo7's Tacoma Gallery
sent you a pm