1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2013 Taco TRD sport Icon stage 2 lift.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by 13Taco4sale, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Apr 7, 2014 at 9:29 PM
    13Taco4sale

13Taco4sale [OP] New Member

Member:
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    trd sport with icon 2 lift
    everything
    Hey Everyone, I'm kind of forced to sell my truck as I need to commute 140+ miles per day.. :cool: When I bought this truck I lurked on this site for a few weeks figuring out the best parts etc. thank you tw. :) Located in Sacramento, Ca. $34,000

BELOW IS MY AD ON SACRAMENTO CRAIGSLIST

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4412215800.html

2013 Tacoma TRD SPORT 4x4 long bed. All options, except leather. (I think;)

I bought this truck brand new 1 year ago and built to keep however now I need to commute for work.

This truck is solid! Still under factory warranty 12k+or 2 more years. This truck has NEVER been off the road or muddy its still new underneath (check pics). I have put over $10,000+in extras and drove 400 miles each way and 3 days time just to have the lift installed at http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/ as they specialize in high end lifts and excellent work without shortcuts, only the best in this truck. I had this truck built correctly, this isn't a Tacoma with a shitty dealer bracket lift kit that will chew your tires up, this is a Icon stage2 coil over setup (no brackets or blocks). I also added $800 ICON tubular upper control arms option so basically this is a stage 3 kit.

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/

Adult owned, no accidents non-smoker, 24,000 miles and title in Hand. To buy this truck new and build it like this would cost over $47,000!

Ive uploaded many pic just how she sits, I will have a full detail done for the new owner.

Below is a quick list of extras..

Extras include.
    $5,900 @ SoCal Truck Shop, Icon2 coil overs, upper control arms, and remote res rear shocks, lift (rides better than new)
    18" Fuel Wheels, Toyo tires, welded wheel well kit, Installed by the pros and socalsupershop receipts for all. I drove 400 miles each way to have http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/ install this lift as the factory rep from ICON suggested they were the best, so off I went.

$1900 Metal 5 position locking security rolling bed cover, 300lbs-psi.
    http://www.truckcoversusa.com/

$ 450 All chrome emblems removed and painted factory match grey (no chrome on the truck! :)
    $ 430 Windrow Tint. (pro job)
    $ 400 Roof Rack.
    $ 325 Rubber oem Bed and floor mats.
    $ 325 Hidden Metal Bed safe for valuables, guns ect. ;)
    $ 145 Grill Guard.
    $ 100 Tail Gate lock.
    $ 600 Stock tires and wheels which you could easily sell or keep plus I have all the stock parts that were removed, coil overs, rear shocks box etc.

2013 Tacoma 4x4 sport long bed. Hands down the nicest Tacoma around.
    CASH PRICE $34,500

2. Apr 8, 2014 at 9:03 AM
    ffdawson

ffdawson Dirt Head

Member:
    Penngrove
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Rugged Trail 6spd
    Kings, Armor, big taaaarrrs
    Nice lookin truck amigo. Throw a few pics in the thread here so the TW cops don't lock it up.

A truck that nice, I'd hang on to her. Buy a cheapo commuter or a motorcycle or something to rack up miles to work... Keep your baby for weekends and fun!

3. Apr 11, 2014 at 7:18 PM
    stmpjmpr

stmpjmpr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    So Orange County, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma Sport MGM 4X4
    why the raptor pics?

4. Apr 12, 2014 at 11:44 AM
    13Taco4sale

Member:
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    everything
    The raptor pic is from truck covers usa website, I was trying to get a good pic of the bed cover which is the same as mine.. :)

5. Apr 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM
    13Taco4sale

Member:
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    everything

Thank you! I will get some pics up for sure , I would love to keep it but its too much of an investment for a weekender for me.. :)

Products Discussed in

To Top