1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

for sale Sport 17"x7.5" wheels

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by rednblacktaco, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Apr 1, 2009 at 9:56 PM
    rednblacktaco

rednblacktaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Prescott,AZ.
    Vehicle:
    2008 DBLCAB Pre-Runner TRD SPORT SR5 Longbed
    Limo tint all around,50% tinted windshield too.3"ToyTec lift kit with rear AAL's,3 degree shim kit,carrier bearing spacer kit,sway bar spacer kit.Toyota Bed Mat,Toyota D-Ring's in bed(4),future exhaust mods,lights,pre-runner bars,nerfs,etc....Completely De-badged now. Redline synthetic oils exclusively ! DIY Secondary air filter removal & MAF Screen removed.3M ClearBra on mirrors,hood and front fenders.
    I have 4 new (1600 miles on them) Toyota Sport wheels sized 17"x7.5" for sale. Included is the 17" steel spare wheel.There are no tires on them,they sold already. I also am including the center caps,all the matching lug nuts too. They are off a 2008 Pre-Runner Sport I bought new in Feb. I just lifted the truck last week.I am asking $225.00 firm for all 5 wheels and caps/lug nuts. I live in AZ. Email or call direct. 928.775.8626 ask for Roger. They are in boxes ready to ship now. Can ship FEDEX or UPS. YOU pay shipping. I can also take credit cards. There are no TPMS switches installed,as they were used on my new wheels installed on truck currently. Again,new condition. No tires. No TPMS switches installed. 1600 miles on them. Thanks

2. Apr 1, 2009 at 10:01 PM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    got pics?

3. Apr 1, 2009 at 10:03 PM
    rednblacktaco

Member:
    Prescott,AZ.
    Vehicle:
    Limo tint all around,50% tinted windshield too.3"ToyTec lift kit with rear AAL's,3 degree shim kit,carrier bearing spacer kit,sway bar spacer kit.Toyota Bed Mat,Toyota D-Ring's in bed(4),future exhaust mods,lights,pre-runner bars,nerfs,etc....Completely De-badged now. Redline synthetic oils exclusively ! DIY Secondary air filter removal & MAF Screen removed.3M ClearBra on mirrors,hood and front fenders.
    will post pics tomorrow for everyone to see. Excellent condition .

4. Apr 2, 2009 at 11:59 AM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    that is a great price! Good luck!

5. Apr 2, 2009 at 1:16 PM
    JAG

JAG Well-Known Member

Member:
    I think Delmarva was looking for the sport rims.....You should give him a pm.

6. Apr 2, 2009 at 3:08 PM
    Joe B

Joe B Well-Known Member

Member:
    Good deal.

7. Apr 2, 2009 at 4:00 PM
    rednblacktaco

Member:
    Prescott,AZ.
    Vehicle:
    I don't have a digital camera,but my younger brother does. He will take pics of wheels for sale,and post for me. Thank you for your patience.I live a little bit behind in this digital age.Sorry if that messes anyone up,will again,post pics of the wheels for sale tomorrow.Feel free to call if you like. I can send a photo from my cell phone,and text you with it,if that helps for now. Roger A. in AZ.

8. Apr 2, 2009 at 5:18 PM
    rednblacktaco

Member:
    Prescott,AZ.
    Vehicle:
    Thanks to all who were interested in the Sport wheels for sale. They were sold today !! I wanted to let everyone know ASAP. Again,thanks for the kind words and interest and the quick sale !!

Roger in AZ.

Products Discussed in

To Top