Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

for sale Sport 17"x7.5" wheels

Old 04-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
rednblacktaco is on a distinguished road
Army: discharged.......
rednblacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
for sale Sport 17"x7.5" wheels

I have 4 new (1600 miles on them) Toyota Sport wheels sized 17"x7.5" for sale. Included is the 17" steel spare wheel.There are no tires on them,they sold already. I also am including the center caps,all the matching lug nuts too. They are off a 2008 Pre-Runner Sport I bought new in Feb. I just lifted the truck last week.I am asking $225.00 firm for all 5 wheels and caps/lug nuts. I live in AZ. Email or call direct. 928.775.8626 ask for Roger. They are in boxes ready to ship now. Can ship FEDEX or UPS. YOU pay shipping. I can also take credit cards. There are no TPMS switches installed,as they were used on my new wheels installed on truck currently. Again,new condition. No tires. No TPMS switches installed. 1600 miles on them. Thanks
Old 04-01-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
got pics?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
that is a great price! Good luck!
Old 04-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I think Delmarva was looking for the sport rims.....You should give him a pm.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednblacktaco View Post
I have 4 new (1600 miles on them) Toyota Sport wheels sized 17"x7.5" for sale. Included is the 17" steel spare wheel.There are no tires on them,they sold already. I also am including the center caps,all the matching lug nuts too. They are off a 2008 Pre-Runner Sport I bought new in Feb. I just lifted the truck last week.I am asking $225.00 firm for all 5 wheels and caps/lug nuts. I live in AZ. Email or call direct. 928.775.8626 ask for Roger. They are in boxes ready to ship now. Can ship FEDEX or UPS. YOU pay shipping. I can also take credit cards. There are no TPMS switches installed,as they were used on my new wheels installed on truck currently. Again,new condition. No tires. No TPMS switches installed. 1600 miles on them. Thanks
Good deal.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #7
Sport wheels for sale

I don't have a digital camera,but my younger brother does. He will take pics of wheels for sale,and post for me. Thank you for your patience.I live a little bit behind in this digital age.Sorry if that messes anyone up,will again,post pics of the wheels for sale tomorrow.Feel free to call if you like. I can send a photo from my cell phone,and text you with it,if that helps for now. Roger A. in AZ.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
Wheels sold !!

Thanks to all who were interested in the Sport wheels for sale. They were sold today !! I wanted to let everyone know ASAP. Again,thanks for the kind words and interest and the quick sale !!

Roger in AZ.