LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

4 Tacoma TPMS sensors for 16" steel wheels

Old 04-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
4 Tacoma TPMS sensors for 16" steel wheels

I got rid of my 16" steel wheels on my '07 PreRunner, but kept the TPMS sensors hoping they would fit my new wheels. They won't fit, so here's your chance to pick some up at a hell of a discount.

Retail price is $50 - $100 per sensor

I'm selling all 4 of mine for $150 shipped to your door (or mail box, or apartment office as the case may be.)

Reasonable offers considered, maybe trade for a GPS?

Old 04-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
how exactly do these attach to the wheels and is there any wires?
Old 04-03-2009, 06:25 AM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They go where the valve stems go. There's a metal threaded sleeve that holds it on. And there are no wires.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:58 AM   #4
Blackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Blackened Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The tire pressure sensors have a radio frequency that sends the signal to the computer, the sensors have to be dealer installed in order to register the sensors to the vehicle. The sensors themselves retail for about 110.00 each, plus you have to break down the tires to install them. Aftermarket shops break these things all of the time. Also when goin to install teh sensors you will probably need a fit kit which is essentially new o-rings to seal the valve stem, the kit is pretty cheap, 4 or 5 bucks.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:00 AM   #5
Bourbon

Thanks for the added info, Blackened!
Old 04-03-2009, 07:40 AM   #7
Bourbon

These came off of my Tacoma. Toyota just didn't offer TPMS on the Tacoma before the 2006 model year.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:43 AM   #8
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
oh i see. thanks. I was just wondering cause i dont know a whole lot about the tpms. I was thinking of getting my stock rims black powder coated so i was going to have to take the tires and these off. Im kind of just wondering if ill be able to put the tpms sensores back in or if ill need to install new gaskets.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:46 AM   #9
Bourbon

Even if you need new gaskets, they're pretty cheap.