Notices

Far North By Design: Original, Custom, and Badass Decals

Old 08-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #221
Basic Sub guy...
Sport14 is on a distinguished road

Navy: STS2
Name: Daniel
Sport14's Tacoma Gallery
I just got mine in the mail today! Pics will coming up as soon as the rain lets me dry the truck! The grenade looks awesome!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:39 PM   #222
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport14 View Post
I just got mine in the mail today! Pics will coming up as soon as the rain lets me dry the truck! The grenade looks awesome!
Sweet! No damage during shipping? Those envelopes always scare me. But I do add some protection
Old 08-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #223
Basic Sub guy...
Sport14 is on a distinguished road

Navy: STS2
Sport14's Tacoma Gallery
It had a slight bend from the mail man jamming it in the box, but the sticker wasn't damaged at all!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:59 PM   #224
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I could just start using tubes but the cost of those are so high for just one or two decals makes the smaller stuff really expensive and that's the opposite of what i want
Old 09-01-2014, 02:07 AM   #225
remery829 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Strike Eagle Crew Chief
Name: Ryan
remery829's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ghost, The Major League came out great! Really appreciate doin business with you!

Old 09-04-2014, 10:14 PM   #226
NmBeefTaco has a spectacular aura aboutNmBeefTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Greg
NmBeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #227
ElectronicE is on a distinguished road
ElectronicE's Tacoma Gallery
Are the gasmask1 6x6.6 and kraken 5x7 available in green still?
Old 09-13-2014, 10:11 PM   #228
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Yes we do!
Old 09-14-2014, 05:51 AM   #229
ElectronicE is on a distinguished road
ElectronicE's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome! Kinda new here, I don't know how I order from you. Or what a PM is.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:27 PM   #230
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronicE View Post
Awsome! Kinda new here, I don't know how I order from you. Or what a PM is.
Pm is private message. Click on his name and scroll down to send private message.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:28 PM   #231
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I sent him a PM, this place can be confusing sometimes
Old 09-17-2014, 03:34 PM   #232
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
All orders have been shipped including all bedside replacement decals
Old 09-26-2014, 07:39 AM   #233
takito sexy is on a distinguished road

Army: 551th Engineer MRBC
takito sexy's Tacoma Gallery
Soo many decals!! Really nice, will purchase soon!
Old 09-26-2014, 09:37 AM   #234
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
We got a bunch of cool stuff. I've got some Texas specific ones too!
Old 09-26-2014, 09:39 AM   #235
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-07-2014, 09:00 PM   #236
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I want to thank everyone for their patience! All orders have been cut and packaged and will be in the mail in the morning.

I do apologize. I have a new job I started recently and my mother, sister and her two kids have been staying with me the past month and a half and things have been super hectic. Mom, sister and offsprings is leaving on Saturday so things will be back to normal!

I appreciate everything!
Old 12-02-2014, 11:02 PM   #238
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have different thickness of vinyl? I am thinking about having a series of negative images cut out as a stencil to sandblast a design. I just don't know if regular vinyl would stand up to sand blasting.

I would need 3 11"x12" sheets, each with designs ranging from 5"-10".
Old 12-02-2014, 11:23 PM   #239
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
This thread sucks.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:47 AM   #240
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Do you have different thickness of vinyl? I am thinking about having a series of negative images cut out as a stencil to sandblast a design. I just don't know if regular vinyl would stand up to sand blasting.

I would need 3 11"x12" sheets, each with designs ranging from 5"-10".
I don't have any thicker material. I don't think there would be any vinyl that would stand up to sand blasting