Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

GhostGraphix: Original, Custom, and Badass Decals

Old 08-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #221
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTronics View Post
Looks good! Thanks man!
Awesome! Thanks for posting!
Old 08-15-2014, 10:07 PM   #222
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't received my decals yet but just wanted to give some props out to Ghost. I've been pm'ng him and and forth and he's been great to deal with so far.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:15 PM   #223
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Started a new job on monday so I have only been able to get on for design for my lunch and after work but I try to respond to PMs as fast as I can!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #224
Basic Sub guy...
Sport14 is on a distinguished road

Navy: STS2
Name: Daniel
Sport14's Tacoma Gallery
I just got mine in the mail today! Pics will coming up as soon as the rain lets me dry the truck! The grenade looks awesome!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:39 PM   #225
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport14 View Post
I just got mine in the mail today! Pics will coming up as soon as the rain lets me dry the truck! The grenade looks awesome!
Sweet! No damage during shipping? Those envelopes always scare me. But I do add some protection
Old 08-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #226
Basic Sub guy...
Sport14 is on a distinguished road

Navy: STS2
Name: Daniel
Sport14's Tacoma Gallery
It had a slight bend from the mail man jamming it in the box, but the sticker wasn't damaged at all!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:59 PM   #227
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I could just start using tubes but the cost of those are so high for just one or two decals makes the smaller stuff really expensive and that's the opposite of what i want
Old 09-01-2014, 02:07 AM   #228
remery829 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Strike Eagle Crew Chief
Name: Ryan
remery829's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ghost, The Major League came out great! Really appreciate doin business with you!

Old 09-04-2014, 10:14 PM   #229
NmBeefTaco has a spectacular aura aboutNmBeefTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Greg
NmBeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #230
ElectronicE is on a distinguished road
ElectronicE's Tacoma Gallery
Are the gasmask1 6x6.6 and kraken 5x7 available in green still?
Old 09-13-2014, 10:11 PM   #231
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Yes we do!
Old 09-14-2014, 05:51 AM   #232
ElectronicE is on a distinguished road
ElectronicE's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome! Kinda new here, I don't know how I order from you. Or what a PM is.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:27 PM   #233
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronicE View Post
Awsome! Kinda new here, I don't know how I order from you. Or what a PM is.
Pm is private message. Click on his name and scroll down to send private message.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:28 PM   #234
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I sent him a PM, this place can be confusing sometimes
Old 09-17-2014, 03:34 PM   #235
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
All orders have been shipped including all bedside replacement decals