Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

GhostGraphix: Original, Custom, and Badass Decals

Old 04-20-2014, 05:47 PM   #41
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I meant ben! This state needs some more quality Bens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
Hahahaha I am trying to convince him to come. He is going to come for at least a visit for sure.
hahaha, I doubt I will ever move back there. We are pretty well established down here, but I do want to make a trip up there sometime soon, maybe this fall if I can work it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post

Thanks so much guys
Looks awesome Adam! Definitely complements the TW decal
Old 04-20-2014, 05:50 PM   #42
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anything you would like to see Cody? A design we haven't thought of?
If anything, maybe "general" graphics along with the Toyota theme

Like a lot of people have been looking for retro stripes since Greg stopped making them
Old 04-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #43
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
toyota/tacoma version of this:
Old 04-20-2014, 06:07 PM   #44
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for a rubber side up.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:20 PM   #45
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
toyota/tacoma version of this:
[Banksy Panda}
You know whats funny, I made two banksy pieces for the ol Runner....

The moltov is probably not something we would produce, it has sooo much detail in the flowers, not sure how well it will hold up against the elements, going to put them on wither side of the bottom of the back hatch
Old 04-20-2014, 06:21 PM   #46
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
If anything, maybe "general" graphics along with the Toyota theme

Like a lot of people have been looking for retro stripes since Greg stopped making them
I am waiting for The Wizard to whip me up some retro designs for my runner
Old 04-20-2014, 06:22 PM   #47
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99yodataco View Post
Waiting for a rubber side up.
Lol I will whip something up. Already have a design in mind
Old 04-20-2014, 06:25 PM   #49
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
ive gotten a handful of PMs asking where I got my retro hood stripes

juuust a thought
The Wizard needs to get on this
Old 04-20-2014, 06:35 PM   #51
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksdenn2 View Post
Pm'ed and ordered!
Received and PMed!

Gonna have to clean the mud off your rig before you put these on
Old 04-21-2014, 01:46 PM   #52
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery

Put em on mine
Old 04-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #54
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildLand View Post
I want a vinyl sticker cutter so I can make awesome stickers all the time
It is quite a bit of fun. Im not going to lie
Old 04-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #55
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
i pooped today
Old 04-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #56
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
We can always cut out whatever you guys want, doesnt have to be anything related to Toyota.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:48 PM   #57
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-21-2014, 08:15 PM   #58
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99yodataco View Post
I was thinking a circle with "Learning Rubber Side Down" on the top and in the middle an under carriage and meaty tires sticking up and on the bottom "...The Hard Way"
Old 04-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #59
Little Taco that could

Quote:
I was thinking a circle with "Learning Rubber Side Down" on the top and in the middle an under carriage and meaty tires sticking up and on the bottom "...The Hard Way"

Make a pic and sent it. Do you still have my number? If not PM me
Old 04-24-2014, 03:41 PM   #60
woodssyndicate is on a distinguished road

woodssyndicate's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my decals in the mail today, they look even better in person!, I'll post some pics as soon as I get them on, thanks guys.