Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WANTED: Stock Steel Wheel for Spare!!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
WANTED: Stock 16" Steel Wheel for Spare!!

I am in the market for a stock 16" 6 lug steel wheel for my 2005 Taco. I am trying to get a cheap spare together since Discount Tire no longer makes my rim in the polished aluminum. I currently need to get a spare tire together. Just the wheel is fine, but would also take one already mounted if the size is 265/75/R16. I am located at zip 53589. Thanks!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
thegoldrun is on a distinguished road
thegoldrun's Tacoma Gallery
i have a stock one, 17" with original tire. check this thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...w-200-obo.html
Old 05-05-2009, 05:36 AM   #3
ccs368 is on a distinguished road
ccs368's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking for local sale only? Does steel mean the factory 5 star spoked gray wheel or the black steel spare wheel? Do you want a tire already mounted or without? Prefer mileage or no mileage?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:12 AM   #4
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccs368 View Post
Are you looking for local sale only? Does steel mean the factory 5 star spoked gray wheel or the black steel spare wheel? Do you want a tire already mounted or without? Prefer mileage or no mileage?
I suppose I didn't think out my posting to much before putting it up. i updated my original post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #5
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!! Still trying to run down a spare.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:34 AM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
im trying to sell my whole spare with the tpms and all never has been used make a offer
Old 10-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #7
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
In talks with someone, but in case nothings happens.....bump!!
Old 10-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
ill pull it out tomorrow and get a pic of it if the sun comes out its been raining this whole weekend