Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Off-Road Suspension Components

Old 04-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Off-Road Suspension Components

Let me start by saying I have no freaking idea what to ask for these items so let's go with $300 + shipping and of course OBO.

What I have (all with ~27,500-28,000 miles):

2 - TRD Off-Road Coilovers w/nuts to bolt to tower $150
2 - TRD Off-Road Rear Shocks SOLD!!!!!!
4 - U-Bolts w/hardware $25
2 - Leaf Pins $5
2 - Stock UCA's w/brake line brackets $75

I have no problems separating these items, but would like to keep the like items together. (I'm not going to sell one CO or UCA) So if you would like something make an offer.

Old 04-03-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
damn... coulda used this 2 months ago...

free bumpage
Old 04-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #3
stanman9 will become famous soon enough
stanman9's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the rear shocks shipped to 27616 NC?
Old 04-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman9 View Post
how much for the rear shocks shipped to 27616 NC?
Looks like shipping would cost around $12 if I get them out on Monday. So lets shoot for $60 shipped......?
Old 04-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance

jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
All but the rear shocks are still available. Make me an offer on the rest!
Old 04-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance

jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Rear shocks sold! Everything else is still available. Make me an offer on what you want
Old 04-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #9
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
100.00 bucks shipped front shocks with spring
Old 04-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #10
Carolina Alliance

jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubota man View Post
100.00 bucks shipped front shocks with spring
Your going to have to do a little better than that. I'm asking $150 figure about $25-30 (maybe more) for shipping, so you are asking me to sell these for about half of what I'm asking.

Try again.