Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

06 Toyota Tacoma on 24s

Old 10-06-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
tacoon24z is on a distinguished road
tacoon24z's Tacoma Gallery
06 Toyota Tacoma on 24s

Whats up guys,

Tryin to sell my truck its an 06 Toyota tacoma w/ xsp package..

Mods are...

Borla exhaust
Borla intake
Carbon fiber interior
4 peice billet grille
chrome nerf bars
Euro taillights
5% tint
Vent visors
sound system w/ 2 10" jbl subs w/ 1700 amp stock unit
leveling kit
24" rims n tires Falken 295/35/24 Almost new 5th rim For spare

Truck has 20,500 miles with a 4.0 doch motor, Auto, Power everything Is my daily so miles will go up until sold. Askin 26,500 NO TRADES

Thanks
Old 10-06-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck on the sale, but $26K seems really high. You'd probably get more looks if you returned everything to stock. Mods are usually personal tastes, what you may like, Joe Schmoe down the street may detest. Returning everything close to stock as possible will increase your chances of selling your rig.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #3
tacoon24z is on a distinguished road
tacoon24z's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the reply But hey you never know someone out there might want those same mods and fall in love with it, Im in no rush to sell it just postin it up and let it ride..
Old 10-06-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoon24z View Post
Thanks for the reply But hey you never know someone out there might want those same mods and fall in love with it, Im in no rush to sell it just postin it up and let it ride..
No problem.. hope it works out for ya!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:48 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with humanoid, its hard to get money out of a modded out truck. Thats something i'm struggling with as i want to start adding stuff to it. I wanna mod mine out but i want to get as much as possible when i sell it and the only way to do that is to have it as close to stock as possible. I think you may have a hard time getting 26k, but if you're not in a hurry to sell then you might as well stay firm. good luck. BTW, why are you selling?
Old 10-18-2007, 08:46 AM   #6
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hey if you every decied to part some of your mods out i am intrested in you two tens and the amp you should post some pics up i got the same truck want to get an idea of how it fits
Old 10-18-2007, 02:18 PM   #7
06TRDbama is on a distinguished road
06TRDbama's Tacoma Gallery
5% that looks like maybe 35...not flaming, just saying...good luck!
Old 10-18-2007, 02:25 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
looks to me like the windows are all rolled down in all his pics...i can only see the tin on the back window
Old 10-29-2007, 10:01 PM   #10
marcuzz is on a distinguished road
marcuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

dood,
Don't listen to 'em. I don't know what it's worth, but it's clean and TIGHT!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:20 PM   #11
gegundez will become famous soon enough
gegundez's Tacoma Gallery
Those rims look sweet!!
About selling it. It took me 8 months to sell my modded 06 Scion TC ($6k in upgades) and the only way it would sell is when I returned everything back to stock.
I tried everything. 1) EBAY 3 times, and 2) the Autotrader for several months - NOTHING!! As soon as I went back to stock, it sold in 2 days.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:52 AM   #12
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I had a similar experience selling my Honda Accord (89 Hatch). I had it on the market for 2 months. I took the rims off, the stereo out, and the amp/subs out of the trunk. It sold in two days after that.

Poor guy lost the car to Hurricane Katrina. R.I.P.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #13
Dev has a spectacular aura aboutDev has a spectacular aura aboutDev has a spectacular aura about
Dev's Tacoma Gallery
Hey,
I have an '06 Tacoma double cab similar to that, and I've been thinking of putting in a sound system, how and where did you fit the subs and amp in? could you post some pics of that if you have them?
Old 05-04-2009, 09:32 PM   #14
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
wow.... dude that ummmm bling?
Old 05-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Holy thread revival Batman!!!
no shit....the dead does rise

Old 05-05-2009, 07:21 AM   #17
Dev has a spectacular aura aboutDev has a spectacular aura aboutDev has a spectacular aura about
Dev's Tacoma Gallery
hey jhodge, what kind of toolbox do u have on your truck? and do u like it? im thinking about getting one for my tacoma...
Old 05-05-2009, 07:46 AM   #18
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
05-04-2009, 06:58 PM #13
Dev

explains the thread revival....
Old 05-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if this truck is still up for sale though, haha

i wouldnt buy it
Old 05-05-2009, 07:49 AM   #20
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
I wonder if this truck is still up for sale though, haha

i wouldnt buy it
lmao
big ass blang