1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Wet Okole seat cover set for 1994 Toyota 4-runner $150

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by vtgreen, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Apr 5, 2009 at 9:04 AM
    vtgreen

vtgreen [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vermont
    front spacer, rear AAL
    I have for sale a full front seat set (2 bucket seats) of used Wet Okole seat covers in Green Hibiscus/black pattern. These are probably the best seat covers money can buy, made of Neoprene they are waterproof, durable, warm in the winter and cool in the summer. See Wet Okole's website for more details; http://www.wetokole.com/

These seat covers were in my fiancees 1994 4-runner which we traded in, but they may fit other years. As long as the vehicle has bucket seats. They were installed for about a year. All buckles/straps are still attached and in great condition. (was only installed once)
    Also included are the matching Head rest covers and matching seat belt covers which we never installed and are in brand new condition.
    I am also including three un-opened bottles, (8fl. Oz. each) of Wet Okole brand Surface Protectant, Wet Okole brand Odor Eliminator and Wet Okole Seat Cover Shampoo.

These seat covers were $245 new with all the accessories.
    While these covers are in good working condition, they are used and have faded some (see pictures) which is reflected in the selling price. Otherwise they are in good condition with no tears. For sale as is, no returns if I ship them to you. I can take additional pictures by e-mail request. Would ship from VT. 05676
    PM me or reply to this thread if interested, Thanks!

keywords: four runner, four-runner, Toyota, 4runner, seat cover, seat-covers, 1994, Wet Okole, hawaii okole_1_4c762873879293de866222226f62af3c87ca630b.jpg
    okole_3_9010dfc72b24f515f4e462295833aa4ae863c146.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top