Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wet Okole seat cover set for 1994 Toyota 4-runner $150

Old 04-05-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
vtgreen is on a distinguished road

vtgreen's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Wet Okole seat cover set for 1994 Toyota 4-runner $150

I have for sale a full front seat set (2 bucket seats) of used Wet Okole seat covers in Green Hibiscus/black pattern. These are probably the best seat covers money can buy, made of Neoprene they are waterproof, durable, warm in the winter and cool in the summer. See Wet Okole's website for more details; http://www.wetokole.com/

These seat covers were in my fiancees 1994 4-runner which we traded in, but they may fit other years. As long as the vehicle has bucket seats. They were installed for about a year. All buckles/straps are still attached and in great condition. (was only installed once)
Also included are the matching Head rest covers and matching seat belt covers which we never installed and are in brand new condition.
I am also including three un-opened bottles, (8fl. Oz. each) of Wet Okole brand Surface Protectant, Wet Okole brand Odor Eliminator and Wet Okole Seat Cover Shampoo.

These seat covers were $245 new with all the accessories.
While these covers are in good working condition, they are used and have faded some (see pictures) which is reflected in the selling price. Otherwise they are in good condition with no tears. For sale as is, no returns if I ship them to you. I can take additional pictures by e-mail request. Would ship from VT. 05676
PM me or reply to this thread if interested, Thanks!

keywords: four runner, four-runner, Toyota, 4runner, seat cover, seat-covers, 1994, Wet Okole, hawaii