Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: N-FAB 3" Wheel to Wheel Steps

Old 04-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: N-FAB 3" Wheel to Wheel Steps

OK guys - I'm seeing if there is any interest in purchasing my N-Fab steps.
  • ~3 Months Old
  • 3" Main Tube
  • Wheel to Wheel
  • For Double Cab Short Bed
  • Painted Speedway Blue

I paid $560 for these new. Shipping would be a huge pain in the butt, so local sales only, but I am willing to meet you somewhere as long as you're within a 3ish hour drive from me and help you install. (I'm in 21826). I still need to check them out for any chips in the paint, etc. All offers considered... please no lo-ballers...

EDIT: I can ship these (at your cost) via Greyhound shipping for around 110 bucks to California (estimate from greyhound). The closer you are to me, the cheaper it would be I'm assuming.

Looking for around $450 or best offer.

Dealer will rape me on trade-in with these things attached, so I figured I'd try to sell here.

Old 04-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN... I just ordered mine 2 days ago... I paid $400 for Black... this would have been perfect... Oh Well...

and the kicker is that I'll be in the NoVa/DC area next week too...
Old 04-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
if i can sell my factory running boards and bed extender ill be all over these.but have to do that first.and the p/u would be sweet.plan on the o/c run on the 9th.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDFISH View Post
DAMN... I just ordered mine 2 days ago... I paid $400 for Black... this would have been perfect... Oh Well...

and the kicker is that I'll be in the NoVa/DC area next week too...
lol... CANCEL YOUR ORDER!!!!!!

Old 04-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
if i can sell my factory running boards and bed extender ill be all over these.but have to do that first.and the p/u would be sweet.plan on the o/c run on the 9th.
damn that would be an awesome time to get these to ya... hope ya can sell that stuff!
Old 04-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #6
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
me too,that would be sweet.just something else to piss wifey off about.lol.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #7
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
How much are you looking to get for the bed extender? Is it the Toyota one or aftermarket?

Sorry for the hijack...
Old 04-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDFISH View Post
How much are you looking to get for the bed extender? Is it the Toyota one or aftermarket?

Sorry for the hijack...
No worries
Old 04-06-2009, 07:30 AM   #12
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
if only you ship....
I can put them on a greyhound bus to santa ana for a smidge over 100 bucks. -- all ya have to do is go to the bus station and pick them up.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #13
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
pm to mudfish
Old 04-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Thought you were going to keep your bars? Not going wit a 09' Tacoma?
Old 04-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
naw, I'm going to get sliders
Oh okay got yah!
Old 04-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
More bumpage
Dang Mike I would get those off of yah if mine was SWB!
Old 04-10-2009, 07:04 AM   #20
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Dang Mike I would get those off of yah if mine was SWB!
repaint?